Chapter XIV: Magical Information

"What the hell is happening in here?!" I demanded as I spotted the floor was covered in egg. Not to mention that Tucker was covered head to toe.

"Love-" Nik tried, but I lifted my hand to him, my eyes on Tucker.

"Go take a bath, Tucks. We'll take care of this, alright?" Tucker nodded, glancing to Nik before giving him a look of sympathy. He knows I was upset. The kitchen was always off limits for his experiments because of the whole mess situation. The kitchen was never allowed to be a mess. Never. Tucker ran off, sliding a bit as Elijah took the job of helping him get upstairs. My head turned back to Nik who looked a bit frightened.

"Frankie, love. I can explain." I gave him the sign of going on, which made his mouth open and close a few times. "Maybe I can't." I let out a huff of air, a bit upset but not because of the kitchen. It was mostly the fact that I had no idea what had happened. Eggs don't explode. Kai wrapped his arms around me from behind, almost like he was prepared to hold me back. I went to pull away from him but he pulled me closer and put his face into my neck, causing me to freeze up.

"Why are you all over me!?" I snapped. Kai nipped at my skin making me jump slightly. Kol was laughing next to us.

"It's the scent you're putting off, love." Nik spoke up. My eyes snapped back to him to see he had stepped slightly closer, the omelette off his head.

"The scent?" I repeated as I felt Kol step closer.

"You completed the bond with all of us-" Kol started, his head moving to the other side of my neck, his hand on my hip since he couldn't get too close because of Kai.

"So now it's turned into an orgy- well with you- not with them. That's gross." Kai muttered, pulling back slightly as he backtracked his sentence with disgust. Kol laughed into my neck as he inhaled my scent and pressed a kiss gently to me.

"We'll discuss this later." I muttered trying to shrug Kol and Kai away from me. Their grip on me tightened though. Rolling my eyes I looked to Nik. "Start talking." I told him, his face seemed to be straining a bit as he snapped to my eyes.

"Well when you completed the bond with Finn-"

"Not that!!" I snapped, feeling heat spread through me as Kai and Kol both nipped at my neck in retaliation from my tone. Nik scratched the back of his neck sighing in relief.

"Oh- Yeah. Tucker has powers." He said calmly. He came off so nonchalantly that I almost didn't hear him.

"Powers?" I repeated, Kol and Kai both pulled back from my neck to glance at Nik.

"The kid has powers?" Kai asked, a look of being impressed on his face. "Like warlock powers?" Nik nodded.

"The witchy voodoo that Henrik- Where is Henrik?" He asked once he noticed his brother was missing.

"Something about finding out what happened to Frankie. He's with the Bennett witch." Kol told him.

"Oh- good." Nik muttered as he stepped closer. My hand shot up to his chest as he got even closer. His face confused when I stopped him from getting closer.

"Not until you shower." I told him sternly. Nik looked behind me, a smirk on his face coming to the surface as Kai tightened his grip on me and Nik grabbed my hand stepping closer to me and wrapping his eggy arms around me. A shriek leaving my lips at the feeling of the sticky egg touching me as he leaned his forehead to mine. "Nik!" I laughed as he leaned down and pressed his lips to my nose.

"What, love? I just wanted to show you how much I love you." He whispered.

"This is really starting to feel like some sick orgy party." Kai muttered as he nosed my neck. Kol chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"The only thing that could ever work is a threesome. I'm not doing anything with my brothers near me." Kol admitted. Kai pulled back as did Nik as we all looked at Kol. "What?"

"So a threesome isn't off the table then." Kai laughed. I shook my head at him as my brain processed everything.

"Wait- Tucker is a Warlock?"