Shehnaaz Haider Ali khan

The sun rises lightening the whole palace, a beautiful princess in a yellow Anarkali suit, head covered with a dupatta entered the courtroom, her eyes holding confidence, her walk possesses power, As a Mughal princess the women were not allowed in the courtroom but she couldn't be stopped, her one looked at the soldiers moved aside the door of the court.
" Shehnaaz what are you doing here?" the Badshah of Agra Mohammad Hamid asked.
" I am sorry to interrupt you in your court proceedings but I have an important thing to discuss amongst you all," she said bending down a bit to give her respect.
" you were not supposed to come here shehnaaz"
" I said sorry for this thing beforehand but I am not gonna leave this courtroom without telling you the problem"
" speak up"
" A girl who is working for me for the past 3 years was beaten by her husband every day without any reason, he has affairs outside the house also, the girl is just 20 years and her whole body is covered with red and blue marks" she stated with aloud anger-filled voice.
" These are their personal issues, what can the court do in this, you are wasting the time princess," the wazir Rafiq khan said.
" why? She is a citizen of this state, it's her right to seek the protection from the Badshah"
" she told you about her condition"
" doesn't matter" she speaks calmly but confident.
"it matters princess the relation between husband and wife is between the four walls of their room, whatever they do it's their choice, this topics are baseless to talk about when the suspect herself didn't tell you about this and seeks your help"
" Wazir-e- Alam I respect you a lot but I can't see harming your wife as a part of marriage or right, I didn't read anything about this in Quran" she retaliated.
" what do you want shehnaaz, As the rule of this courtroom you didn't have any suspects, and defence," Badshah asked.
" It's not just about one woman who was beaten by their husband there are many such cases, As you said it's between husband and wife but they don't have anything to go, no one listened to them, some of them who tried to objection has sent back to their husband by their parents, So I want this courtroom should make the rule regarding these so that any women who have courage has someone to go and to listen to their problems that's all" she completed.
The other people present in the court stars criticising the idea.
" it couldn't be possible"
" it's against our religion, I am against it"
" quiet " the Badshah yelled.
" Shehnaaz hum jante hai you care for them a lot but this is against our theology"
"I am sorry Bahijaan, but if in future my husband will do these to me, so I am supposed to not raise my voice against that, I know it's not good to complaint about our Sohar (husband) in front of whole courtroom but there is always a first time
Hum na ab chup bethe hai aur naa aage bethenge, till you and this court didn't make the rule against it I am going to present this issues in every hearing and inshallah one day I will stand in this court with the suspect who will willing to tell" She stated making her way outside the courtroom.
************
" Why did you go there shehnaaz?" her mother Begum Janat Haider asked her.
" it's important"
" I am warning you if you are ever found in the courtroom again I will take a strict decision and punishment for you, don't you even know how many kings came today in the courtroom and you went in front of them, your brother must be mad on you"
" Ammi I went because I have to and I will because I want it's as simple as that and it's doesn't matter if Bahijaan would be mad at me because I speak for the betterment of the society we live in and I don't care if you will give me punishment in the future"
" I am proud of you" her brother's voice came out from the door of her Ammi Jaan section.
"Hamid you are spoiling her"
" Ammi I am not, she stood for the right but shehnaaz don't come in the courtroom like these ever without informing me, I don't want anyone see you like this got it" she hummed and starts speaking
"Then you should make the different partition in your courtroom for women's, they also have a right to see listen and speak about their problems"
" Shehnaaz" her mother hissed.
" Ammi she is right, changes are important"
**********
" Sejal let's go" shehnaaz whispered taking hold of her hands.
" No, what if someone sees us"
" let's go it's full moon night and I want to watch the moon from the top of this palace please"
" if Hamid bahi get to know about this he will not spare us this time"
" you are a coward, Allah"
" I am not coming" she announced.
" okay I am going don't tell anyone especially bahijaan please"
Shehnaaz ran across the corridor of the fort, her dupatta which covered her head cascading down on her shoulder and flowing in the wind as she ran, her wavy long black hairs bounced with her every step, her nose ring kissing her lips, she reached the back portion of the fort from where she can easily watch the moon, the white light of moon making her magnificent and glorious and it's brought a smile on the face of kunwar Sidhanth who watched all the scene unfolding in front of his eyes, he was impressed from her when he listened to her thoughts and her confidence in the courtroom, she is fearless and spectacular.
' An epitome of beauty and intelligence'
The words left his mouth without thinking twice.

Note:
Do share your reviews about the story❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you
Sakshi