Ch-30

It has been two days since shehnaaz lay unconscious on the bed, there was no improvement in her health, while on the other hand, the king of Jaisalmer's health was not good at all, the palace became the land of war, everyone is playing the game, no one knows whom to believe or not, the unseasonal rain is pouring, the lightning strikes on the sky telling the story of destruction, the cold wind touched his bare chest, standing in the balcony of his room, he was lost in thoughts, the sounds of mantras recited by the groups of pandits echoed in his ears, he marched towards his father's room, the sudden urge to see him developed in his heart, he was very close to him, today his heart is not at peace, he wanted to talk about his miseries, sharing his thoughts, every step he took his heartbeat rises more, he saw a silhouette of someone, he followed and finds out a guard there.

He stands in the middle of the palace, His gaze went in two directions, one goes to her and one to his father, fighting with his thoughts, he steps to his father's wing when suddenly he steps on some sticky and slippery material on the floor as he is barefoot, bending down he sees footprints of blood, he followed it and next he saw a half dying guru ji lying in the pool of blood, a dagger on his stomach.

" sidhannnnnthhhhhh....hu...hum..humeee....maaaaffffff....kar...naa...r..aaniiiisaaa....saaaa...kiiiii...mjaaaann...khatre...." before Sidhanth could ask anything an arrow comes and struck his neck, Sidhanth run after him trying to catch him, taking a firelight he throws on him, his kurta catches the fire, he pushed him in the pool of water and removed his mask.

" tum????, kisne kha ye sb Karne ke liye," he asked grabbing his face in a tight grip, he didn't reply but smirked.

" aap yahan par humara saath waqt zaya kar rhe hai, apk biwi ko Kahin khuch..." before he completes a punch lands on his jaw, the sound of cracking of his teeth comes out with the blood.

Shamsher was taking rounds there when he noticed them.

" ishe bandi bana lo aur phucho kiske kehne pe isne ye sb Kia" Sidhanth ordered his man.

" lekin ek samasya hai aap kise bachayenge, apne pita ko ya apni patni ko" the person said wiping out the blood from the corner of his lips.

" Shamsher shehnaaz ke pass jaiye, unhe khuch nh hona chiye," Sidhanth said after so much thinking.

" par rawalll..."

" waqt nh hai in Sab ka jaaye"
**************
Shehnaaz opened her eyes to the blurry vision, her head ached, her body felt stiff, she couldn't able to move an inch, her throat dried, and in the next moment she saw a man standing in a black costume covering his face with a sword in his hand, he lifts the sword in the air and down towards her, an unknown feeling of saving something arises in her, her hand goes straight to her abdomen and  the protective feeling she felt was indescribable, pretending she is sleeping she moves to the other corner of the bed with all her strength to save herself from the attacker. Taking a deep breath she stands out of the bed, the attacker marched towards her, she throws a jug of water on him, which made him stumble, she gazes into the room finding something sharp object, her eyes land on the hairpins on the dressing table, she moves backwards as he steps forward, picking the pin she shoved in the middle of his throat when he was going to stab her, she breathed heavily seeing him falling.

" who sends you????" she yelled asking him to speak.

" agar nh bola na toh yahan se zinda bach ke nahi jaa payenge" she whispered putting more force on the hairpin stabbing more.

" ranni saa" shamsher voice come out, she sits on the bed closing her eyes, calming herself.

" ha..nndle...himmm" she ordered.

" Aap thik hai??" he asked giving her the glass of water.

"Kisne bheja tumhe???" he asked twisting his elbow, a scream left from his mouth.