Ch-20

" what are the needs for girls to learn to fight, " one of the ministers asked.

" to save herself from the men who are not humans but an animal, to support their state if the need arises, to fight for her rights" she answered confidently.

" who will handle the house, if women start to work"

"women can handle everything perfectly like her relations, and what's  a problem if a man would land his help to them, it's not some offend"

" Are you in your senses shehnaaz or if I say you think of yourself queen from now on, I am here to make the decisions I am still the queen," indumati uttered.

" Maa sa, I liked the idea and she is right, women need to stand for themselves, to learn it's their right" Sidhanth speaks in support of her wife.

" This is not going to happen, a woman has responsibilities, after marriage, all of her life decision would be taken by her inlaws, if they don't want them to work, then they have to follow it"

" no" shehnaaz voice echoed in the room.

" it's her way of paying respect to them, it's not an obligation, if she wants something it's her right, and if she doesn't no one can force them, if being a queen you think this low then who would look out after all of them"

" shehnaaz" sidharth yelled, she looked at him.

" not a word, low your voice, you are talking to the queen," he said.

" Maaf kijiyega hume apse aise unchi awaz me baat nh krni chiye thi par humare vichar theek the uske liye hum sarminda nh hai" she said leaving the room.

" what do you think Maharaja" purohit Ji asked.

" she is right, make one committee for this, who would make policies and strategies for this matter" he announces shutting all the mouths.

" you definitely loved her idea as you get the resemblance of her in shehnaaz," Indumati taunted Maldev when everybody leaves.

" indu you are taking things somewhere else and for God sake don't repeat same thing which you did with me and zinnat, I will not tolerate it," he warned her.
************
" Maa sa" he called her, she turned on her steps.

" aur bezzati karni hai humari" she asked.

" she would learn maa sa, she is just outspoken"

" she doesn't respect the minister and you think she is better than madhumati, I am telling you, you are playing with the fire, tabah kar degi apko bhi aur ish rajya ko bhi," she said.
**********
A Women in her late forties, sitting on the side of the fountain, her hands busied in doing embroidery, clad in a simple pink joda, the face has a serene beauty, it's had been twenty-five years since she saw her husband, her son, she heard the stories of his bravery though she didn't saw him, she was exempted from visiting the main palace.

Lost in her thoughts shehnaaz reached the corner of the palace which were not shown to her, it's beautiful the least to say, the garden has different types of flowers, a fountain was situated at the centre, pigeons, rabbits and peacocks were roaming here and there, the butterfly flying from one plant to another, the fresh smell of soil make her smile from the heart, there are no so many guards, she wondered why Nayantara didn't tell her about this place, it would surely be her favourite place, her eyes went to a lady who is busy in herself, her feet moves at her direction.

" suniye" she called her, zinnat analysis her, from her dressing she get to know she is not some dasi, maybe someone who came to visit but this part is exempted how she reached here, her eyes roamed to her sindoor.