Ch-32

" vivah sampan hua, ab aap bado ka aashirwaad lele," the priest said to the couples who nodded their head standing up and marched towards the king made, he gave his blessing to be happy with each other, the next comes to pavitra and Jitendra, they bend down to take a blessing when their eyes go on the right direction of the palace from where Rawal Sidhanth Singh coming with his wife shehnaaz towards them, his anger reaches heights as he removed the shera of the men who married his daughter that is none other than Aditya Singh, he pushed him slightly.

" hume dhoka dia apne Sidhanth, tumhari itni himmat, humse daaga karne chle ho"

" oops, dhoke jaise shabd apk mukh se ache nh lagte kaka sa, jo shaksh itne saalo se hume dhoka dete aa rha ho use to bilkul bhi nh"

" Sidhanth ye kya badtmeezi hai, saari tehzeeb bhul gye hai aap" his father roared.

" I am sorry for the words baba sa, but this man standing here is not worthy of your friendship, you treated him as your brother and he cheated on you by planning how to kill me and my wife and her child" everyone gets shocked listening to the words, even shehnaaz who doesn't have any idea about the same.

The guards came with indumati who has tears in her eyes watching her daughter making disgusting faces at her, she looked like an angel in the red lehnga but she didn't wear what she designed for her.

" I am sorry nayan, Aditya, maa sa, I don't want you to send jail, me ye kabhi kar hi nh skta tha apne bhale mujhe apna beta na mana ho lekin maine apko apni maa mana tha aur manta hu aur aap jo bhi karti syd mein seh leta"

" she didn't send Prakash that day, she didn't but you are the one who get to know about her pregnancy as pavitra kaki checked her veins when she fall unconscious in madhumati's room"

" this is all lie maldev, it's indumati's plan solely, I tried to stop her many times but she didn't budge" pavitra speaks. Shehnaaz feels like the land beneath her slides away as she felt dizziness, Sidhanth holds her at the right time making her sit on the chair available there.

" Shamsher bring Prakash here" the man they caught comes in a dishevelled state, his clothes are untidy, the dried blood on his kurta and the corner of her lips, the deep cut bruises on his face give the insight of treatment he must get by Shamsher.

In a fraction of a second Jitendra take out his sword and poked it into Prakash's stomach. The guards come forward to catch him when Sidhanth denied it.

" kaka sa, you took so much year's to plan against me and did this small mistake, I don't like to play with weak players or fighters"

" burf ki silli pe baand do isse, dekhte hai kese nh bolta" Sidhanth ordered, however, he didn't speak a word against anyone.

" he didn't speaks a word against you, very weak fighter you are, you manipulated my mother after coming here, you filled the poison in her mind" he asked coming dangerously close to him, Jitendra gets to know that he is not going to win it so he chooses the other way.

"and your mother falls for our words, it's so easy to manipulate her against you and the king, the demands she used to make, the behaviour she did with you was all because of the manipulations, yes we wanted you to die because you killed my son brutally ek katra khoon ka nh bacha tha jab hume woh mila tha moreover, also taking this jaiselmer in my hand, madhumati se shadi karate toh, woh tumhare bache ko janam deti, aur uske hi haathon tumhe marwana cahte the, lekin woh tumhe apne jaal me nh fasa paayi" a tight slap landed on his face by maldev, he stumbles on his place because of his poor health.

" humne apko apne bahi jaise mana tha, aur apne vishwas ghat kia"

" aap thik hai" he asked a girl whose clothes are torn, her face has some scratch marks, and the blood coming out from in between her legs, taking out his shawl he covered her body, she feared out going away from his, her whole body is shivering.

" daro mat, hume apne bahi jaise smjo, kisne kia??" he asked, she told him about some boys group who played with her sanity one by one and leave her here to die, his hand clenched in anger as he run in the jungle with shamsher to finding the boys group.

" if they came for hunt shamsher, zyada dur nh gye honge" he uttered marching inside the jungle, after some time of search he came face to face with Rajbir the son of jitendar rathore, he didn't know about him

The fresh blood on his nails clarified his doubt, taking him from his collar he pushed him to the ground, the other guards catch-all, taking them back to her, he confirmed it, she shivered and fearful eyes told him the truth.

" kya saza dena cahti ho inhe," he asked scooting down at her level.

" ab humari zindagi maut se bhi battar ho gyi, inko toh woh saza bhi kam hai aap hume hi maar se, waise bhi hume koi apnayega nh" she whispered.

" hum jante hai apk saath glt hua lekin, maut uska zariya nh hai, ladna uska zariya hai, yahan se tum humare saath jaisalmer chlogi, wahan jo tumhe karna ho kar lena"

Giving her his sword, he directed her, the next second the sword ripped his soul apart, he falls to his knees, she leaves the sword and cried out her miseries but Sidhanth didn't stop there, tying their hands and legs with the help of a rope, he tied them on the tree branches in the mid jungle, after three days Jitendra finds out his body...

" he was brutally taken away sanity of a fourteen years old girl, I didn't know he was your son, but if I know then also I did the same thing which I did" he yelled, his respect increases more in shehnaaz eyes as she looked at him with pride and honour. All the eyes were on Sidhanth and jitendara when pavitra secretly took out the dagger from her skirt and marched towards shehnaaz jabbing the dagger at her abdomen, she screamed, putting her hand on her stomach

" Rawalllllllll......" he looked back only to find his world finished in front of his eyes.

Do like, comment and share with your friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️