Ch-17

" shehnaaz" he called her name, she let out a groan, pushing herself more in his warmth, he aside her hair which scattered on her face, her sindoor spread over her forehead slightly, her cheeks turned into the dark shade of red, the glow of love visible on her face which makes her more exquisite.

" Naaz wake up, we have to depart for Jaiselmer in some time" he uttered playing with her dainty fingers, she slightly opened her eyes looking at him she smiled and the next moment the reality hit her hard, she sat up on bed instantly and wrapped a sheet around her, putting her hairs strand behind her ear, she bites her lips.

"What happened??" he teased her.

" woh" she started but halted

" woh ky naaz??" he asked again pulling her arm making her fall on his hard chest, she balanced herself putting her hands on his bare chest.

" hume saram aa rhi hai naa kre" she demands putting her head on his chest, his hands securely balancing her on top of him, he moves his hand on her whole back shuttering her, their body pressed with each other which developed the heat on his body, in a fraction of second he moved her beneath him, taking her lips in a passionate kiss, his hands move to down her body, his fingers unfolding her folds fastly, she opened her legs more giving him easy access.

The announcement of guards breaks their moment, he kissed her forehead stepping out of the bed.

" take a bath, we have to leave" she nodded.

" come in" he ordered, Afaf with kamla came with some clothes and eateries.

" slam Rawal sa" they greeted him bending down little, he nodded.

" we are here to make shehzaadi ready" she informed.

" she is in the washroom, go and help her and afaf make sure, she doesn't feel any discomfort with her clothes, the journey would be tiring and long"
*********
Shehnazz was reminiscing the moments with him, the blush flamed on her cheeks, she closed her eyes letting the warmth of the water soak her, her body feels fresh, the slight pain in between her leg lessened a bit.

" shehzaadi" Afaf called her in excitement taking her one hand she starts rubbing the Multani meeti on her skin while kamla starts washing her hairs with the help of milk and a mixture made by a beautician with Amla, ritha, sikakaai, shehnaaz winced when afaf hands touched her blotch.

" shehzaadi ye ky hua, haaye Allah woh gehne ki wajah se hua" Afaf murmured.

" shut up afaf, it's not because of jewellery, ye toh Pyar ki nishani hai," Kamla remarked nudging her shoulder.

" Kamla bajii aisa khuch nh hai" she fumbled in her words.

" haan jaisa aap khe shehzaadi" she teased her.

" kya aap dono ne woh sb kia??" Afaf said in horror, she is a girl of 17 years, she do listened about it from her friends who got married though they described it as bad, a lot of pain and discomfort though the shehzaadi looks happy, none of her friends looked like this, her face has a different glow, they didn't have any, they may had bruised but that was scary.

" apko dard nh hua, my friends used to tell me that it's bad, and scary" she said making her wear the bangles, shehnaaz sighed, she have to take this fear out and provide her with the knowledge, she took her shivering hands in her.

" Afaf aap ro kyu rahi hai" shehnaaz asked, she didn't speak for a while.

" hume shadi nh krni, humari abbu ammi ne ek rishta dekha hai, woh  humari saheli ke bhi sohar hai, aur bache na hone ki wajah se unhone abbu ko khuch paise deke mana lia" she informed her crying loudly, shehnaaz hugged her making her calm.

" He is not a good man shehzaadi, he used to hurt aazia aur me apni hi dost ka ghr kese tod skti hu" she sniffed wiping her tears away.

" Afaf, I am not at all hurt, he didn't gave me any pain or discomfort, don't think that as bad, every thing has it's own way to do, har koi ek jaisa nh hota hai, they just manhandled" she tried to tell her.

" Aap humare saath Jaiselmer chlegi??" she asked her, her eyes snapped over her direction.

" aap le chlengi???" she asked.

" kyu nh, jao apna saman tayar karo zald hi" she ordered her and in a second she ran out from the chambers.

" Kamla baaji, aap fiqar na kare, aap yahi rhegi aur humari koshish rhegi ki hum aap sbke liye khuch na khuch kr ske" shehnaaz said..

*********
The goodbye was always so emotional, shehnaaz cried her heart out in her brother's arms requesting him to not send her away, he smiled at her demand and make her seat in the palquein.

" Ammi, Hamid from now on shehnaaz is my responsibility, I will make sure her safety in Jaisalmer, I would try to fulfil all her demands which you did till now, thank you for giving your daughter to me, I would cherish her my all life" he hugged him saying his parting words, his parents and siblings leave before as they have to reach early for preparation of the new bride welcome.

His horse is beside her palquein, she opened the curtains taking a breath in the fresh air.

" what happened shehnaaz?"

" I can't seat here, it's so hot inside," she said, he smiled at her, gesturing the soldiers to put her palanquin, he gestured her to come out, she did the same, the next he held out his hand for her, she held it smiling, he lifted her making her seat in his front, the ride was so lovely, the greenery, mountains, she was admiring them telling about it to him who is busy in admiring her, his one hand sneakily made his way to rest on her waist, her body stiffened at his act, she tried to push his hand away but failed miserably.

" Rawal" she called him, he hummed.

" aage kahi hai" she said in all seriousness which made him withdraw his hand immediately, looking up he saw only trees and her laughter echoed in his ears.
*********
The camp was set up for the night stay, some were making the food ready and some were helping to feed the horses, helping his soldiers, he moves to take bath in the river, he removed his kurta making his way to the river when the Daasis stopped him.

" kunwar sa Raani sa snan kar rhi hai" they informed him, he dismissed them telling her to not let anyone come to this side.

She was enjoying the chilled water of the river, playing with it, watching the moon on it, she felt a hand sliding over her waist, her hand directly went for her knife which he stopped, she realised its him, he dropped a kiss on her shoulder.

" Aap bhut acha mazak kar leti hai" he stated turning her towards him.

" nh humne to nh kia" she replied biting her lips.

" acha aapne nh kia" he asked yanking her to him pressing his nose to her nose, the chest to chest, knees to knees.

" nh kia" he , makes both of them dipped into the water, as soon as they went into the water, he pushed his lips on hers taking her for a passionate kiss...

Do like, comment and share