Ch-24

" do it rightly bahisa, and I told you to bring fresh marigold flowers, look at them, they are withered, the function is supposed to go for several days, if you decorated with these flowers than I think you have to change everyday" she uttered.

" maaf krna ranisa, I will bring fresh flowers" she nodded and turned back to look for another activity when come face to face with Purohit Ji, she touched his feet wishing him.

" do you want something??" she asked.

" I think of you as an intelligent woman but you proved me wrong, I think you would survive in these palace politics though you became a pawn in the game, you proved me wrong, leaving what all yours shehnaaz, did you even give it a second thought before making that decision, you don't know his anger, he would finish you slowly and steady" he said.

" trust me purohit Ji, I know he could and it's his right to do I would happily accept that, talking about a second thought, I gave it a thousand thoughts, I can't be selfish to keep him all by myself, hare public needs him, this kingdom needs him, he was born to be a king and just because I am barren, I couldn't snatch his right from him, and you know better than me a king position comes with power and if he stepped out from the chair, he has only the power to take that work decision which delegated to him, I don't want to be a hurdle in his way, I know he would leave everything for me however I know he is the shield of lack of people, who trusts him that no one could harm them and talkin about a pwan then you are the wrong purohit ji, I just leave my rights as a wife, not as a would be the queen of this palace, I am not someone who would cry and leave the palace, no, I am here as it's my right and no one, I said no one snatches it from me, not even Rawal sa" she replied.

" hume chot phuchane ka haq humne unhe dia" she added.

" he would go anyway to hurt you" he said.

" unki mohabbat aur nafrat dono pe humara haq hai" she replied leaving him speechless.

**********
" welcome Hamid, I am very happy to see you here, come" Sidhanth welcome them to the palace, he invited them to Nayantara Marriage and now he would attend his marriage also, he didn't tell it to shehnaaz, he wanted to surprise her but she sure gets a shock if not surprise he thoughts.

" it's good to see you coming to attend your sister's husband's second wedding," Indumati said, the colour of Hamid's face flew away, the anger takes place when he held Sidhanth by the neck.

" Is this the truth, are you going to marry again?" He didn't say anything as it is expected for a brother to react this way, he wanted him to hurt him, beat him to blood as he hurts her, he nodded confirming what indumati said, next Hamid punched Sidhanth, the blood oozes from the corner of his lips.

" Bahijaan ruke" shehnaaz screamed going towards them, his hand which was in the air to land another punch on him, stopped listening to his sister.

" bacha???" she shook her head stopping him to ask anything.

" maafi maang le," she said to her brother who looked at her flabbergasted, she looked back into his eyes, the eyes which were filled with mischievous and excitement, today they are blank to the core.

" unki glti nh hai humne izzazat di hai" she uttered in a hushed tonne. He couldn't believe his ears, she was the one who was against second marriage, and now she gave her permission, he halt on his place, he had never seen his sister this cold and emotionless.

Sidhanth saw her and his world stops, she was not a person he loved, she does not seem like the strong woman she was, the calm on her face the one before the storm, she didn't glance at him even once like he didn't even exist, he wants to hurt her even more, don't know-how.