Ch-4

The crowd gathered in a practice section where the sword fight is going between the two Rawal Sidhanth Singh and Ahmed shah.
Both of them are brave, masters in their skills, knowledge about techniques the rivalry starts between them when Sidhanth defeated him in the battle and that's too in one day, it does not end their Jaisalmer king denied to trade with him.
The teams were made in their supports, battings were made soldiers chanting their name to win.
"Kunwar sa, Ready to lose I waited for this fight for so long"
" Ahmed I hope you heard who barks never win and you had an experienced for this firsthand" he teased.
"We will see this Sidhanth," he said moving back saving himself from the sword, the sound of the clinking of swords resonated, the place became silent watching the two powerful fighters fighting neck to neck, no one can able to assume.
" Uff kunwar saa how much you will try, I think you became slow look at your face filled with sweat and body exhausted" Ahmed laughed but at the next moment, Sidhanth turned his neck from left to right and popped it with a series of clicks in rapid succession. Then, he proceeded to do the same with the rest of his body as he loosened up the rest of his body.
"Don't hold back or I am going to break you." Ahmed whispered
He shrugged his shoulders, smiled, and slowly brought one foot behind his back. He put his weight on it and brought an open palm up, "Wait." he said and put his hand up to say "stop".
Ahmed turned his head in curiosity.
There was a band of players to his right and they had an array of instruments. The jaunty toons that brought the bar to life came out of their instruments. They had everything from woodwinds, to percussion, to string instruments in their possession and were quick skilled with them.
Sidhanth looked over at a band of players. He reached into his neck pulled out a gold chain, and tossed it to them. "Play something I can tap my foot to." He said with a winning smile.
The band leader grabbed the chain out of the air, "One two..." he tapped off, then his band began playing a quick, bravery melody.
He turned his attention back to the fight, "Now, where were we?" and with a quick flick of his hand, as if to say. "Come on." Towards Ahmed, the fight was on.

Ahmed rushed at the him. He dipped and weaved right as he was about to reach him and slashed downwards with the sword. Sidhanth parried with one of his gauntlets and the blade clashed against the metal strapped to his arms with a shriek that sent sparks flying into the air.
Sidhanth sidestepped to the right just enough and the blade passed a hairs breath from his face.
Quickly, before Ahmed could respond with a follow-up, Sidhanth swiftly punched Ahmed in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of the swordsman, and stunning him for a brief moment.
The fight had ended when Sidhanth put his sword on his neck.
The crowd watching their fight let out a collective appreciative sound for the man.
He put forward his hand to help Ahmed and he took his offer hugging him.
" one day I will defeat you" Ahmed uttered.
" I will wait for that" he replied.
**********
"Baaji you heard it, everyone in the fort talking about a man he defeated Ahmed shah, now I think Badshah will reject him for you" Hania murmured while combing Shehnaaz hairs she hummed, one week ago a marriage proposal from shikrabad came for her Ahmed shah the name, she heard his bravery stories from his brother as well but A person came from Jaisalmer defeated him, she wanted to meet him and see his skills.
" Hania do fast I have to go" she ordered.
"I know what's going on your mind shehnaaz and I am telling you please stop this" Sejal uttered who was sitting on the bed silently looking and listening to the talks.
" No, you are thinking wrong"
" I know you dost hai hum apk bachpan se jante hai"
" I am going" she announced running away from her chamber but soon met with her brother.
" where are you going in so much hurry?" he asked.
" Kahin nh but why are you here?" she questioned back.
" seems like I came in between your plan" She watched him with an open mouth.
" How you get to know this every time"
" Because you think you know yourself better but that's not true my princess, I know you better than you know yourself, hum apk rag rag se wakif hai"
" I have to talk to you, Ahmed shah is here, Ammi wants me to talk about your Nikkah with him"
"Bhaijaan I will not marry him, he was defeated by a crown prince who came from jaisalmer, a simple fight bahijaan" she point forward.
" so you get to know about this" she hummed.
"Aise toh hume apk liye koi milega hi nh shehzaadi" he laughed.
" Tell me you want me to marry him abhi bhi"
" He is a warrior he fights with, you know he started going in wars at 16 and leading the army at 21 he has a lot of experience and what if tomorrow he defeated me in some war aur this friendly challenge so you stopped calling me bahi," he asked.
" Aap haar hi nh skte I know" she commented " and I don't know him but I know you aur baaki jaisa apko thik lage I trust you with my life" he hugged her tightly kissing his forehead.
" Aap humko bhut Azeez hai"
" I know this already bahijaan but now someone else became special to you" she teased him stepping down the stairs.
***********
She was standing near the fountain in sahi baagh watching the moon shadow through water, she finds peace here, she used to sit here with her Abbu who leaves her she blinked her eyes trying to control her tears.
When she sees a silhouette of a man watching her from the balcony where her brother chamber is, he is a muscular, handsome and tall man, his eyes define authority. She looked upwards and their eyes met for a fraction of seconds and she took her dupatta on her head in a hurry and ran inside the gallery.

Note:
Do like, comment and share with your friends.

Thank you
Sakshi ❤️