Ch-10

Shehnaaz was looking at herself in the mirror from the moment she stepped into her room, touching her face, again and again, a shiver run all the time in her body remembering his words, the right he showed on her, a tint of blush on her cheeks although his last words irritate her
" so you don't want to ask any questions shehzaadi"
" How could he speak like that, smjhte ky hai hume, he wants me to ask then I will, hum bhi dekhte hai how efficiently you would answer"
***********
He stood in front of the fire in the darkness of night, one hand held a sword that pierced his skin, the blood oozes, his eyes had outrage "only two days.... Two days shehzaadi and you will be here with me on my bed" he announced.
" Badshah what are you doing" Adil Abdul his prime minister said taking the sword out of hand but He holds him by his neck pressing it with all his force " I want to feel this pain, don't you dare to come in between" he uttered furiously leaving his neck.
" I want her, do you understand I want her" he questioned.
" but Badshah we had a good relation with Agra, if we attacked them, many states will be denied to work with us and we have no enough resources to fight with them as well as Rawal Sidhanth is there and he didn't lose any of the fights" he murmered in a low voice following Ahmed in his tent where the two women laid naked on his bed.
" do you want any invitation" he roared which makes the women flinch.
"On your knees now" he ordered one of them.
" so did you say something Adil," he asked or warned him to change his words.
"I am just informing you about the situation, we just couldn't fight them without proper planning"
" Adil...Adil.Think wisely and utter every word with utmost care." he said pushing his manhood in her mouth fastly without stopping, she choked on her breath but he didn't stop rather he increased his movement and she died there in a fraction of a second"
" if I don't like killing people, from next time brought someone who can take my torture" he laughed taking hold of another woman there in his arms and roughly pushing inside her, the tears coming from her eyes, and by mistake one of her nails ripped his skin slightly, he watched her with rage she gulped down her saliva and the next moment she threw on his bed and his cruelty knows no sense, he fucked her In the place which is forbidden without the permission of the partner but who she was, she cried and cried all the time.
************
" Maharaj the letter came from Agra by Kunwar Sidhanth Singh" one of the ministers informed him.
" Read it"
" Ram ram baba sa or ma sa, today I wrote this letter to inform you I am going to marry with the princess of Agra, her name is Shehnaaz Haider Ali khan, she is intelligent, beautiful, fierce, decisive and I love her she has something different which I couldn't find until now, Purohit Ji already liked her, it will be good if you will come in our marriage"

The courtroom became silent listening to the words of their would-be king.
" Maharaj, how could be this possible, she is Mughal and we are raghuvanshi, this marriage has no sense"
" you give me your words Maharaj that Kunwar sa will marry my daughter aur you can't step back from your promises.
" nothing sort of this happen, hum aise shaadi nh mante, woh ladki humare ghr nh aayegi" Rajmata speaks.
" we give you the words bhaisa and only she will be the queen of this state"
*********
" How could he do this?" the Queen mother roared which makes Nayantara and Aditya halt in their steps.
" if he loves him so she must be extraordinary indumati," he said.
" Uggg... I saw this type of love many times in my life, they died very easily like they started and who knows better than you" she taunted him.
" you are going again there" he roared.
" and looks like your son is following your footsteps marrying a Muslim girl"
" I married her to save her life and I told you this many times"
" please the truth was you fell for her beauty, her excellence didn't you?"
" you know I explained this to you many times and I have no ounce of energy to fight with you, I am departing towards Agra tomorrow morning.. If you want to come, you are welcome and if you don't want then it's your choice but before coming to any decision I want to meet her"
Aditya and Naintara followed their baba
" she must be different baba, aise hi humre bahi ka dil unpe nh aa skta" Adita commented.
" she is I am sure but khoobsurti ke saath khuch aur bhi dekha hoga bahisa ne" she added.
" you both want to come," he asked, they nodded like a kid who will get permission to eat their favourite candies.
" pack your trunks"
**********
The sunsets giving the rise to the beautiful moon and stars and like all times she wants to share her dilemmas, thoughts looking at the moon, the moon her secret keeper who listened to her blabbering without interrupting her, she set on the railing, her long dupatta kissing the floor, the wind blows her long hair
" you know I think he is the one jo hume chiye tha, the way he respects everyone, thode akdu hai kam bolte hai kabhi kabhi dara bhi dete hai par dil ke ache hai... Syd hume unse..."
" unse kya?" A familiar voice echoed in her ears which makes the hair of her body stands. He watched her going and he knew where she is heading out, he wants to meet her, the way she got affected by his presence it's gives him a different feeling as her body also knew to whom it belonged to.
Her white neck gave rise to his temptation and emotions he avoided the feelings and comes in front of her.
" unse ky shehzaadi?" he asked in an authoritative tonne, she fumbled unable to speak, her lips touching her nosering, her eyes without khol although has emotions displayed on them, her long lashes kissing her cheeks.
" look at me"
" I think I should go"
" Hume laga tha hume apke bepaak andaaz se Ishq hai, par apk sarmane se hume Mohabbat hai" he confessed and their eyes locked, the moon witnessing the starting of the beautiful love story.
" izzat hai apse Mohabbat krne ki," he asked taking a hold of her dupatta.
" I wouldn't change my principles for anyone"
" you don't have to" he replied.
" I will not leave my religion"
" I know but you have to participate in the activities and traditions" she nodded.
" you will not marry another woman ever in your life"
" I wouldn't if you will say then also I will not"
" you love me truly," she asked.
" koi shaq" she denied.
" your nose ring distracting me" he expressed himself in a husky tonne and the next moment she felt her dupatta on her head.
" apk Izzat humari Izzat hai shehnaaz" and she falls in truly, deeply and madly at that moment with him.

Note:
Do like, comment and share with your friends.

Please give your feedback and share it with your friends.

Thank you
Sakshi ❤️