Ch-7

The meeting for the next tax trade policy going on in Mohammad Hamid's study with Ahmed shah and Rawal Sidhanth shah to put forward their points.
" Sidhanth what are your views," he asked.
"I think the tax percentage must be reduced between the States, as the percentage of new traders and manufactures increasing day by day, I want to give them all chance to trade by paying appropriate tax so they don't feel like a burden."
" So you are saying we should reduce the tax, aise chotte mote vyapari har roz bnte hai and for that matter I am not going to ruin my entire tax earnings" Ahmed Shah speaks in between.
"it totally depends on your choices, whoever wants to trade with our states have to decrease the taxes and I am not going to change this either accept it or leave it," he said in an authoritative tonne.
" Hume lagta hai you are right, we should give them a fair chance rather than giving them the burden to pay higher taxes but we should revise the percentage as per their scales what say" Hamid proposed to him back.
" Okay fair enough"
" Hamid my mother reached here early morning and she wants to talk with shehzaadi about the marriage" Ahmed informed him.
" That's good Ahmed , tonight we will perform the ritual of sacnaq (or the first wedding gift was sent to the bride's home on behalf of the bridegroom, this can also be referred to as the mangni ceremony) if she will accept your gift aur not it's will be solely her choice" he expressed.
" why will not she accept, hum ache se jante hai she never denies you"

" it's better to be a yes otherwise our relation will affect Mohammad you know very well " he warned him going out.
" it's doesn't matters Ahmed her happiness and decision are my top priorities see you at dinner" Hamid replied.
" Kunwar sa" he called Sidhanth who was in deep thoughts.
" Please join us for the dinner if you can, aap khas Mehmaan hai and sacnaq me shamil hoiyega" he pleased " or shukriya to save shehnaaz, she is so stubborn par humari Jaan hai khuch keh bhi nh paate hai ," he said with gratitude and a small smile.
" it's my duty Hamid, hume sarminda na kare and I will come for dinner for sure" he replied with a genuine smile but deep inside in his heart he is boiling with anger, how could she will marry someone else, she is his, his to love, his to cherished, his to claim.
************
" what are your hobbies shehzaadi?" Ahmed shah mother Rukhiya begum asked shehnaaz.
" I love to do sword fighting and archery, horse riding" she informed her.
" what? I mean rather than these you do know the duties of a wife" Shehnaaz sighed.
" Maaf kijiyega Rukhiya begum hume bhut kaam hai apke sawal bacha ke rkhiye," she said and run out as she gave her time to the men who are in her thoughts from yesterday and never leave it, she listened about his bravery, his fights from the ladies of Hamam, she felt a tinge of jealousy when the girls show their desire openly to marry him and to talk for once.
She is ready in a pitch sharara with their traditional jewellery which her mother made her wear 'many guests will come shehnaaz and what would they think about you watching this simple and without enough jewellery being a shehzaadi'

" waah waah mashallah qayamat dha rhi hai aap shehzaadi (you are looking out of the world princess" One of her caretakers Afaf compliments her.
" kiska qatal karne ka irada hai"
" I can kill people with my sword Afaf, I don't need my looks for that purpose" she replied walking fastly.
" Walk fast, don't you get any food to eat by tai jaan," she asked making her almost run.
" Shehzaadi we are not allowed to go the west section of the fort, guests are staying there" she informed her with fear.
" I know aap chinta na kare, aap bs humara duppatta niche krde" and she follows her order.
They reached the shahi bag but Hamid stopped her " Are you going somewhere?" he asked, she hummed removing her veil.
" Aaj aap behad khoonsurat lag rhi hai and for the first time looking like an actual shehzaadi" he uttered.
" Are you complimenting me or pulling my leg?" she asked with a frown.
" I think you are enough smart"
" this all because of ammi, Do you have any work and if not leave my way I have to go"
" I organise your sacnaq tonight" he dropped the bomb on her head.
" but its up to you ki apko ha kehna hai ya na" he further added.
" what do you want?" she asked with a gentle voice.
" whatever you think is right shehnaaz, humne apko naazo se paala hai, and I don't want to take your right" she hummed hugging him but her thought went to the man " it's not right, I couldn't meet him, one side the talk of my nikkah going on and on another side I am meeting an unknown" she thoughts
" we came here to meet Badshah" Afaf asked.
" Will you do one of my work?" she requested her.
" that's my duty order me you don't have to request"
************
Sidhanth is waiting for her in the shahi bagh as per they decided, she has to show him the fort, the bagh is beautiful the least to say, different types of flowers from roses to Marigold, jasmine to daisy a big fountain in the centre of the bagh and four small fountains situated on the corner, a beautiful place made to sit in the garden itself, small rabbits, pigeons are roaming here and there.
"Salam kunwar sa" A voice wished him, he nodded.
" shehzaadi sent a message for you" she mumbled, he gives her a sign to continue.
"There is marriage in our fort, I have so much work to take care of, I am sorry to make you wait par aap humse khuch aur maang skte hai" his anger raised, he felt like an idiot person, he never waited for some girl in his life.
"  Tell your shehzaadi My time is precious, I am not here for vacation and a person who didn't fulfil one commitment I never expect anything further," He said in a calm but angry voice making a poor soul jump on her place but his eyes caught a silhouette of a lady who makes him angry, but her looks are died for.
Aashiq Bn rhe hai aap his mind mocked him.
*************
She is practising her archery skills to clear her mind from all the unusual thoughts before the dinner, she is continuously shooting the arrows which missed the point every time, she huffed taking out another arrow
" When our mind is disturbed, we should not perform or practice skills" a voice boomed in the aisle, the voice she doesn't want to hear, the voice she falls for maybe she doesn't have an answer for that, she breathed deep keeping the bow and arrows in its place and making her way out.
" I don't think you as a coward," he remarked.
" I am not" she replied agitated.
" I saw that, coming at the shahi bagh and doesn't meet than what should I called these act of yours"
" Humare nikkah ki baat ho rhi hai, i...." she fumbled.
" and you couldn't meet an unknown person right shehzaadi" he mocked her.
" do you like him?" he questioned coming closer to her
" aapse Matlab" she retaliated.
" Aap humari hai" he uttered making the goosebumps rise on her body.
" I am not a deal" she enunciates
" you are not"
" then?"
" you will be mine and only mine shehzaadi" he announced.
" bilkul nahi," she said moving to face him, their faces inch closer to each other, her eyes shown from her covered face and she stopped her renting looking at the intimidating personality In front of her, she averted her gaze making him smile, she may be fearless, brave and outspoken but she is timid also.
" Aap hassen lag rhi thi apne jode me" he complimented her retreating body.

Note:
Do like, comment and share with your friends.

Thank you
Sakshi  ❤️