Ch-14

" Rawal come with me, you are bleeding" she said holding his hand, guiding him towards hakim quarter.

" Haqim Ji" she called many times but no one answered, she searched in the whole chamber.

" looks like they were gone to help others" she uttered, the worried line seen on her forehead.

" Why are you laughing?? I am here worried for you, and Jaane De..." she muttered throwing her hands in the air, he gazed at her moment, she is fearless, the way she fought with everyone, the way she answered ibraham, her confidence and her break down after the situation came under the control, she is mature when needed.

She took a bowl of turmeric paste which hakim Ji taught her to apply to stop the bleeding.

" stop laughing and sit here" he did the same, she ripped his kurta from the shoulder, the wound is terrible, her hand shivered, she shut down her eyes, the tears flows on her cheeks, a hiss left out from her mouth.

" you don't have to do, I would wait naaz" he whispered taking her hands in his assuring her he is fine.

Afaf came running to the chamber huffing loudly because of all running.

" Allah ka shukhar hai aap thik hai shehzaadi" she said hugging her.

" I was so afraid,"

" I am good afaf, don't worry!! Can you please call hakim ji" she asked.

" he has busy shehzaadi, treating the Badshah and his student are treating the wounds of Army men's" she nodded.

" hum krde??" Afaf asked knowing very well, how she has been always afraid of wounds and blood.

" I am doing, you go and take care of everyone".

She wiped his blood with cotton as much as possible and applied a handful of turmeric paste to his wound.

" dard to nh hua na??" she asked.

" shehzaadi, I had experienced many wounds, critical than this, I am fine believe me, agar aap aise meri chotti chotti chot pe roungi to kese chlega, kabhi zyada khuch ho gya toh" she placed her palm on his mouth stopping him to speak further.

"Don't" she pleaded, he kissed her palm.

" naaz" he called her watching her band down to his feet, she looked up

" naa kre, ye apko shobha nh deta"

" you are mine, aap par haq hai na humara??" she questioned.

" Humari parza ke baad sbse zyada aapka hi Haq hai" he replied, she smiled applying the paste on his ankle.

" Kunwar sa" purohit Ji called him worriedly entering the chamber, shehnaaz stands up taking two steps backwards greeting him.

" I am good" he answered him.

" hum izzazat lete hai ab" she said, they nodded.

" courageous, bold and high spirited women I came across, a beauty with brain, ye apka saath kabhi nh choregi" he smiled.
*********
She ran across the alleys of the palace, from one wing to another, she reached the quarter of her brother, the ambience seems to be tense, her mother sitting on one side on the bed beside her brother and another side occupied by gulnaar, her tears flowing non-stop, jannat begum saw her daughter blood stained cloth, her hands scattered, the dried drops of blood on her face made her heart clenched, she paced towards her in hurry, taking her into her arms, she caressed her with all love she has.

" chanda are you alright???" she asked examining her body.

" Ammi hum thik hai, bhaijaan who thik ho jayenga na, bole???" she asked her like a child.

" ek dum thik honge, Afaf take shehzaadi to her chamber and make her bath" she ordered, she didn't countered back tired with the whole thing.

After a bath she prayed to her almighty for his brother and the state good condition.

It takes two days for Badshah Hamid to wake up from his deep slumber, in absence of him, Sidhanth took care of the Army and the security of the state with Jannat begum, he didn't see her for two days, as informed by Afaf, she has been praying continuously from two days as well as suffering from high fever, he wanted to stop her and at the same time, he doesn't want to come in between her belief system.
*********
The news of Badshah Hamid Haider Ali khan's good health brought back the happiness of the public of Agra as well as for the family members.

" How are you feeling Hamid??" sidhanth asked.

" Better, Rafiq told me everything you did for our state, hum apk karazdar hai, shukriya"

" shukriya kehkar don't abuse our relation, Hamid, ish Ghar se hunara Rishta hai, for a lifetime" he nodded.

After hearing the news of Hamid well being, shehnaaz didn't take a minute to step out of her room, she crossed the distance as fast as she could, reaching his chamber, she saw him after two days, their eyes locked for a second before she ran into her brother's arms.

" oouch, shehnnaz aram se" he hissed.

" sorry laga ky" she asked worriedly.

" mazak kar rhe hai"

" mat kijiye hume tang, hum thak gye hai, aise bimar na hua kre"

" Aur aap Jo mere chakkar me apni tabiyat khrab karti hai har daffa"

" bhabhi jaan make him understand, if he gets sick in future like that, I wouldn't talk to him" she warned him indirectly, leaving the room.
*********
" I think I don't get to see my moon today also," he stated hearing the sounds of her bangles and pajeb.

" you get to know it's me" she asked amazed.

" I can identify you naaz, no matter what's the condition is?? Our hearts get connected for this life" he said with all the honesty looking at her eyes.

"Naaz I would never come in-between your beliefs but remember one thing never ever play with your health, aap aziz hai humare liye, humari jaan basti hai aap mein"

She hugged him, putting her head on his heart, hearing his heartbeats making her heart calm, his protective arms covered her petite figure.

" Hum Mohabbat krne lage hai apse behad zyada" she confessed her love dropping an open mouth kiss on his chest...

Note:
Do like, comments and share with your freinds❤️❤️

Love
Sakshi