Ch-25

" Chanda don't repeat my mistakes" Zinnat whispered to her in the morning tying her hair in a braid, she turned her face to look at her worried face.

" ammo.." she starts to speak but stopped when zinnat showed her palm.

" janti bhi ho hum kon hai, aise kyu rehte hai, ky wazood hai humara," she asked her in a slightly loud voice.

" I am the forgotten wife of King Mladev" she revealed, her face had the lines of pain, her voice quivered, shehnaaz made her sit on the bed, giving her a glass of water which she declined.

" I was like you, I sacrifice my husband so that he became a king, I sacrificed my child as I treated indu as my sister, she married to him before me that was a marriage to strengthen the power, there was no love, she was the daughter of a powerful king of Rajasthan, I was no one chanda fighting for my life all alone as my parents died and one day my cousin tried to raip me finding me alone in the forest collecting the wood, I denied him, I screamed for help and he stabs me in the stomach and there I met him, he saved me, treated me he was there for hunting but next day a whole village gathered in front of his tent, they character analysis me, throw dirt on my character and the person was no one but my cousin and they disowned me and that same moment he married me, the acceptance from his parents was the toughest, they never accept me as their daughter in law however with time we fall in love, indumati became my good friend, she treated me like a small sister, helping me and teaching me everything, she had suffered from miscarriage many times, at one time we were both going into labour at the same time, the child she delivered found dead and she requested me to give her my child and I did because I know baba sa would never accept him, I always used to live here, not allowed in any celebrations, maybe no one knows about me and maldev's marriage it's used to hurt but I was happy that he loved me and he did, he supported me, indumati was good hearted but the expectation from her by maa sa made her like this, and the another nail in coffin when maldev started distancing himself From her, a women never accept her husband to love another women and she wasn't wrong. One day she tried to kill herself, and that was the day till now I didn't see my husband which was never mined and my son face.

" why did you both not meet??"

" because I decided to sacrifice like you, maa sa comes to me, she told me the reality

" hum aisa nh kr skte, hum Mohabbat karte hai unse, unki judaai bardassht nh hogi"

" konsi mohabbat, jiska koi naam nh hai, kon janta hai tum dono ke baare mein, ky khogi logo se kon ho tum, ek rakhel ki tarah mehel ke ek kone me rehti ho, phucha hai usse karega tumhe bhari mehfil me apna jayega apne baba sa ke khilaf, jo log chupke se milte hai na unhe ye duniya nazayzi ka rishta kehti hai, agar use raja bnna dekhna chahti ho toh usse dur rho, uske qareeb bhi mat jana, aur uske badle hum tumhare putar ko apna lenge nahi toh tum bhi aur tumharu woh santaan jisne tumhe indumati ko diya woh bhi yahi isi kone me nazayzo ki tarah pade Rhoge" she said

"That the day a mother may win, but a wife loses her husband, he never showed me his face, he never allowed me to meed Sidhanth, he exempted this area for everyone, eventually I may able to get my son his name and his upbringing the way he should but I lose my reason to live, it's had been 28 years shehnaaz,"

" baba sa didn't accept you in front of all," she asked.

" he always wanted to but inmate's father threatened him, either he breaks all his ties with me or he would declare a war to win Jaisalmer, he never came to meet me, and I accepted it my destiny, I was the pawn in the game indumati played, she wins everything leaving nothing for me, she played cleverly"

" I don't want you to go through from this all Chanda, you are my daughter, I couldn't stand your pain, first time in my life I feel mother, hold him, he didn't make any mistake, he loves you, he leaves his chair for you, don't make him hurt you, don't hurt him, be with him" she pleaded.

" Ammi I always knew you were more than a relative here though you never accepted it and spilt the truth but let me tell you one thing, I was never going to leave him and I will never do, the politics have many faces, sometimes a player needs to play like the competitors or opposition party wants, it's going to be the end all for one, no matter if the end destroys me in the end," she said in a confident voice.

" what do you mean??" she asked.

" Aap sirf itna Jaan le, hum kabhi Sidhanth ko chorne wale nh the aur na Kabhi chorenge,"

" kya chal rha apk dimag mein"

" Ammi satranj ke khel me haari Hui baazi bhi aakhir mein jeeti jaati hai"

" lekin tumhare aansu toh jhoote nh hai"

" Ammi mohabbat toh hum bhi unse bepanaah karte hai unki judaai aur nafrat bardaasht hume bhi nh hoti"

" chanda aisa na ho ish khel me tum hi tut jao"

" unki Zindagi bachane ke khatir hume ye bhi Khushi Khushi Manzoor hai"

" shehnaaz aap kya chupa rhi hai humse, unki jaan khatre me hai, kese kyu, aap ye sb unki jaan bchane ke liye kar rhi hai"

" Ammi woh raja bnke paida hue hai, woh jahan bhi rhenge raja ki tarah hi rhenge, abhi hume bhut tayariyan karni hai, baad me milte hai" she said running away.

" Allaah mere bacho ko salamat rkhna"
**********
" Call Shehnaaz to make me ready" he ordered one of the guards, he didn't move from there.

" didn't you listen call her" he yelled making his heart jump, one hand held the glass of madira and one hand rested on the side of the bathtub, she came after a while, the sounds of her pajeb made him call her in the washroom.

" Ohh I think you don't know how to follow the orders" he taunted her.

"Even I don't know you like to take a bath from a stranger" he laughed at her words.

" let me tell you, I have to look good for I would be a wife and who would be better than you to do that for me, after all, you have good knowledge about enhancing the beauty" she gazes at his face, his eyes were closed, the face held pain which he may be subsiding it from consuming alcohol, his hairs were wet, oh how she missed seeing his face, she wants to erase those worrisome lines but she couldn't afford to risk his life, she does want to tell him everything but..

He felt her gaze on his, she is admiring his face like she always did, he knows she still loves him, her eyes has a different emotion today, her body language may be tensed but confident.

"It's not good to make a groom wait" he yelled. She took the handful of turmeric and Chandan mixture and applied it to his hand with her fingers, the touch sends shivered to his body, feeling her touch after two days felt like an eternity, he couldn't hate her, he couldn't stand her presence and doing nothing, he couldn't, she starts rubbing it to his back carefully and slowly, her angel's chimes all the time, the heat starts rising, he didn't want to lose his control, he absents mindedly stepped out from the tub, taking steps towards her till her back hits the wall, holding her both wrist he yanked it to each other, making the bangles break in pieces, she looked into his eyes, the tears were on the edge to spill.

" I don't like any disturbing sound while bathing," he said.

" out" he shouted, his heart ripped apart seeing the blood oozes from her wrist, he didn't mean to hurt her but every time he goes near her, the anger rises and he does exactly the opposite he thinks of.....

Do like, comments and share with your friends.

Thank you for reading
Sakshi ❤️