Ch-15

King Jaisalmer Rawal Malwal Singh with his son and daughter reached the palace of Agra, they discussed about a wedding that would going to take place with Hindu rituals, shehnaaz didn't object to the way of getting married to him, he respects her decision and beliefs, so she has to do the same.

" Rafiq announce in the whole state about our shehzaadi marriage, it's going to be a wedding never seen before" Badshah Hamid ordered.

"I wanted to request you all for something" shehnaaz uttered in a low voice.

" speak up" he gave her permission, she nodded slightly.

" Maharaj, Rawal sa aur bahijaan I suggest a small wedding, whatever happened in past three days, I don't think it's good to host that much big event, till now we weren't able to find out about the person who passed the information to the enemies" she completed.

" shehnaaz, from childhood you demanded a big wedding, you are my only sister, it's my responsibility to complete your dreams, I know you are right, I may agree with your demand for once however it's going to be unfair with the king of Jaisalmer who might have seen so many dreams for his son marriage"

" You are right Badshah, I always dream although I don't mind if Sidharth would be okay with it, it's his marriage so the choices are going to be his only"

" I think she is right, we should just involve the close family members and relatives, I couldn't put eveyone's life in danger especially on our marriage day, it's doesn't matter if there were a crowd of people or not" he agreed.
***********
"Baba is Maa shaeb happy about this marriage???" he questioned.

" she would be eventually, don't worry, you know her" he nodded.

" yes bahi and I tell you I loved her, she has so a charismatic personality, we would have a blast in Rajmahal" Nayantara stated with a smile.

" that I am sure of" he replied.

" Good choice, I couldn't able to find a girl like her for you, she is perfect for you, and if purohit Ji has so much good to say about her then she has something in her"

" baba hume maaf kijiyega, you wanted me to marry Madhumati, maa sa gave her words to them but I want to make one thing clear, I wouldn't marry any women besides her" he nodded patting his shoulder.
***********
Shehnaaz was ready in the lehenga and jewellery gave by her mother in-law she reached today morning only, she never wears  heavy clothes, it's three times more than her body weight, Kamla making her ready as she knows how to dress up the lehnga being belonged to a Marwari family, she leaves her husband the same day, shehnaaz allotted her the room in the servant quarters and a permanent job in the kitchen.

" kamla humse saans bhi nh liya jaa rha hai" she whined wearing only lehnga and cholii which is short in size making her waist visible.

" and ye itna chotta hai" she complained pulling the blouse as the size may increase.

" shehzaadi don't worry, a dupatta will cover it," she said making her sit in front of the mirror.

The colour of the lehenga is very bright, till now she only wears light colours, she has not been ready properly and she already felt different, she closed her eyes letting her caretaker works in peace and to make her heart calm which is beating fast, she will be his in some moment, she is nervous and scared from the queen mother indumati, she has some aura, how she speaks, walks and put forward her demands.

"Humare khaandan ki bahu upar se leke niche tak heere zawarato se sazi rehti hai, par apko syd aadat na hogi par daal lijiyega"

After one hour a voice of his mother came and she opened her eyes unable to recognise herself looking at the mirror, the heavy choker set on her neck beautifully till her chest, a nose ring and a maangtika, she felt she couldn't move to wear all this, her neck doesn't move freely, the pajeb and bangles chime whenever she moves.