Ch-19

" where are you going this early in the morning," shehnaaz asked still draped in a warm blanket.

" I have to practice naaz, I would meet you after that and then we might go together to the temple for morning prayers" he informed her kissing her forehead.

Afaf came with another lady beside her, a helper maybe she thinks though she looks skeptical to her eyes, they made her ready in a heavy ghagra choli which pricking her skin slightly and because of the blotches given by her husband on her body, she felt irritated, she took a pinch of sindoor filling her partition whole heartedly.

" ammi aap aisa na kahe, ek din me jaate hi hum unka dharam apna le, humara kya, hum aisa bilkul nh krenge" shehnaaz whispered yelled at her.

" meri shehzaadi, aap kab unke rang me rang jaayegi apko pta bhi nh chlega, chliye hum nh kehte apko unke aadarsho pe chlne ke liye par shadi ek aise cheez jiske baad ladkiyaan apne aap badal jaati hai aur aap to fir unse mohabbat krti hai"

She remembered the words she had with her mother, and she was right, not for a once she undigested the idea of performing and following the Hindu rituals for him not because he told her to do so but because she wants to do, she performed Aarti with him led by him, trying to understand every single piece of information.

" Shehnaaz" Indumati called her sternly, she turned to face her touching her feet for blessing while she moved backwards like always, a small laugh escaped from Madhumati's mouth who stands behind her.

" Rawal as" Madhumati called him in her sugary voice which didn't go well with shehnaaz, she moved towards him correcting his chaddar which touches the ground as he is talking to some guards.

" You even don't know how to take care of your husband's clothes, raja bnne wale hai woh unke libaaz me ek bhi chiz idhar udhar nh honi chiye" she taunted her.

" Maa sa raja sirf kapdo se nh bana jata hai, unke karyo se bana jata hai, vastar to bs insan ke tan dhakne ka sadhan hai, aur hume humare Rawal ke karyo aur unki samtao pe pura bharosa hai" she gave a befitting reply to her.

" you said he would be mine, but hume to lagta hai woh apka beta bhi aapse chin legi" Madhumati whispered watching both of them walking away.

" Patience women, patience, you know why he liked her??"

" Maybe she is more beautiful" she answered.

" that's why you are standing here beside me not him" she seethed in anger.

" she has feisty nature, she could fight with everyone, has the power to make a decision, she is a storm" Maharani uttered analysing her.

" looks like you are falling for her too, you promised me you make me his wife, I loved only him in my whole life just him,"

" I assure you, he would be yours, a woman has something to woo a man, try that, not now after a while he would be bored of her soon," she nodded.
********

" I the king of Jaisalmer introduced you the would-be Queen of Jaisalmer shehnaaz Sidhanth Singh, she has the heart of gold, and a mind of a great warrior, I always wondered who would be the woman who compliments him, and he found by himself, from today onwards, I resign to the duties of field, the crown prince and the would be king would look out for that" The king announced in the courtroom much to indumati dismay.

" and I think maharani you should also leave responsibilities of women court, and come with me for the pilgrimage ( tirtha yatra)" he said laughing slightly.

" I am enough to handle the matters of court," she almost yelled, her voice showing displeasure, the court went quiet for a while, looking at the situations the court were adjacent

***********
Shehnaaz day was passed with Nayantara as she gave the tour of the whole palace, she accompanied indumati in the women's courts, and the matter she heard still going on her head.

" my highness, my husband died leaving me and my child alone, I start my small business of making diyas and selling it to the market but no one buys a good from a widow they think the bad would happen with them, there is no job for women so how would I raise my children, my inlaws throw me out of the house after his death, I have nowhere to go" the lady name Sumitra said.

Indumati gave her the job in the palace itself.

"What are you thinking?" Sidhanth asked hugging her from the back, placing his chin on her shoulder, his hand roaming on her waist.

" aap kab aaye??" she questioned amazed by his presence as she didn't hear any sound.

" when you were busy thinking so deep that you didn't even look at the moon in the sky" he replied kissing her forehead.

" Rawal!!" she called for him, he is busy analysing some papers in his study.

" Ji" he replied looking in her direction.

" a case came in the court today," she told him about it.

" What are your views, we're you disagree with maa sa," he asked taking her hands on his motivating her to speak her mind.

" I mean, there were so many widows out there, who may suffer from the same problem, they didn't have the knowledge, or some skills, so they can earn their livelihood" she speaks.

" to ky socha hai apne??" he asked, she looked at him startled.

" How did you know, I think of something," she asked him, he chuckled pulling her petite figure on his lap, playing with her hair locks while she interlocked her fingers with his.

" ab itna to jante hai hum apko"

"I think we should open some schools for women where they can learn activities from they could earn a good amount for widows and if someone else will be interested they can join you know and back in Agra many women were beaten by their husbands and inlaws and we should organise self-defence classes like they should know how to protect themselves when the needs arise like the unforeseen wars where there would be no escape" he gazed at her lovingly, the way she thinks mesmerised him every time.

" bole? Aisa ho skta hai" she questioned but blush the next moment as he looked directly into her eyes.

" that's a good suggestion and you should come in the ministry room to join the meeting, and present this idea to another minister their"

" why, can't you do that??"

" I would but the idea is yours naaz and I will be very proud of you present it" her eyes have tears, tears of happiness, this man respects her sayings, motivates her to do the things where the women Were told to be in parda, he wants to stand beside her.

" Why are you crying?" he asked she hides her face on the crook of his neck, the tears fall on his neck, he knew exactly what she has been thinking, standing with her in his arms, he moved towards the bed, placing her body ever so softly he hovered over her, kissing her juicy lips, he was so soft today loving every inch of her body with extra care and attention, the night was young so was their love, he made soft love all night as they fall in love with each other more than before.

Do like, comment and share with your friends.

Thank you for reading
Sakshi❤️❤️❤️