Ch-33

The guards handcuffed pavitra and Jitendra taking them to jail, Sidhanth took her almost unconscious body in his arms, and she put her blood filled hand on his cheek.

" Raw.......al.....hum.m....are......bac.mhee..ko....bachaleeeeee" she uttered falling lifeless in his arms.

" shehnaaz aankhe khuli rkhe.....khuch nh hoga aap apni aankhein khuli rkhe Jaan" he replied, his view blurred as the tears formed in his eyes.

Haqim ji checked her, the dagger was poked, he carefully take it out, putting the cotton cloth on her scar controlling the blood, checking her veins the worried line formed on his forehead.

" savita " he called one of his helpers.

" ji haqim ji,"

" check the Queen down there if she has any blood or not" she nodded.

"There is nothing like that"  he sighed taking a breath of relief.
********

" I don't see any danger for now but for confirmation, we have to wait until tomorrow, the bruise has been taken care of, the dagger thankfully didn't rip her skin much" he informed them,  after a while, everyone leaves there for some rest, Sidhanth sits on the floor dejected with all the events, blaming himself for not taking good care of her, he was the reason for her pain, zinnat's hands come on his shoulder, and he cried for the first time openly keeping his head on, the past some days were so tiresome for him.

" she is fine and so is your child my chanda, don't cry, my heart cries seeing you like this" zinnat murmured rubbing his back for calming her.

" Mohabbat toh humne bhi ki thi na ammi to saza sirf usko kyu mil rhi hai humse mohabbat krne ki, kasurwar to hum hai unki zindagi ke, waada kia tha humne hamid se unki behen ki aankhon me aansu nh aane denge par hum unhe khushiyan bhi nh de paaye"

" aisa nh hai Sidhanth, ye sb tumhari glti nh hai beta, kabhi kabhi logo ka audha itna bada ho jata hai unke Saath jude hue log bhi usme aa jate hai aur woh to fir apk biwi hai, har sukh dukh me rehne ka wada kia tha, aur mashaallah behad tez tarar bhi hai"
**********

" Rawallll..." she murmured breaking his thoughts, he was lying beside her holding her hands in his, praying for their well being.

" Naaz" she opened her eyes slowly, the sky is still dark, and the moon is visible to her.

" humara bachaa..."

" ek dum theek hai, aap bhala hone deti unhe khuch," he asked kissing her forehead, she closed her eyes as a drop of tear escaped from her eye.

" why you didn't tell me??"

" I wanted to solve everything first"

" hum nh chahte the ki apk ya inki jaan pe koi khatra bane, zyada logo ko pta chlta toh zyada pressani hoti" she hugged him nuzzling her nose on his bare chest, dropping a kiss on his heart, she looked up at him, he smiled beautifully, she caressed his cheek pressing her lips on his for savouring the taste of his lips, to feel his warmth, to feel him beside her, to celebrate what they have, he kissed her softly and slowly.

" sidhanthhh..."

" ji khiye"

" hume apse behad Mohabbat hai"

" hume bhi"
***********
After a few days, Maharaj malwal sanctioned the sentence to death for both Jitendra and Pavitra, indumati apologised for her behaviour to shehnaaz who forgives her instantly, however, the king and Nayantara or Aditya didn't talk to her, Madhumati confessed her love to Aditya as they consummate their marriage, Afaf and shershah nikkah did in the presence of her whole family who came to see her, Sidhanth apologizes to Hamid for his rude behaviour, gulnaar gave birth to a baby boy named faiz Hamid Ali khan.

***********
Shehnaaz stepped inside the Hammam and the sight always amazed her a lot. It was so
huge and the first thing was the stairs
in front, she walked till the end of the stairs, her anklets were creating the sound as she is busy relaxing, she heard a door open and closed, she knew who the person is as its not possible for anyone to come inside except one person, she didn't turn back, in the next moment He was standing in front of her and
kept his one hand against the wall of
the table beside her face He looked over her face and it was possible for him as he was taller than her he snaked his hand on her waist inside the water, her dupatta slipped
through shoulder all the
while and somehow she was exposed.
He lowered his gaze for a moment
and then looked back again, He pulled her closer and hooked both
of my hands behind me, holding
them tightly

" Rawal sa" he hummed nuzzling his nose in her neck, taking her smell, she shuddered, it has been four years since their marriage but every time he touched her, she feels shy, he made her look at him, her hands finds it's placed on his chest, he took both of them into the water, pulling her into the passionate kiss, she tightened her hold on his as his one hand moved on her thighs. After coming out of the water, he lifted her in his arms cascading the stairs, all the while their gazes didn't move from each other, whole Jaisalmer swear on their love, shehnaaz wasn't able to give birth to the child as the effects of medicine which she has been fed for a long, resulting in die of the baby in her womb, but their love didn't decrease, it only increases with time, he leaves the position of King proudly, giving it to Aditya, Aditya as a good brother after becoming the King, he changed the rule of Jaisalmer, changing it to the person who is capable of handling the responsibility of King would sit on the throne, and gave the throne to his brother as respect, he knows he was the only one to be capable to run the state without any personal bias, Sidhanth denied first but after much insist from everyone he accepted, they are living like a happy family.
**********
They were lying in each other arms after their lovemaking, shehnaaz drawing patterns on his chest while he is playing with her hair.

" aap humse itni mohabbat kyu krte hai" she asked.

" Aap kyu krti hai??"

" aap jaise shaksh se kisi ko mohabbat kaise nh ho skti" She replied.

" ap to hume itna sb hone ke baad bhi humari itni izzat krte hai"

" bilkul nh shehnaaz, apko sirf isliye kam smjhna kyunki aap santan nh de paayi, to humse bada murkh koi nh hoga, hume apk bebaabk andaaz se, apk soch se, apk bhadhuri se aur aap hi dekhe rajya me kitne logo ne humse sikha hai, woh apni biwiyo ko izzat dete hai, marte pitte nh hai aur ladne sikhne bhi bhejte hai"

" it's easy to follow the rules but it's difficult to change them for betterment"

"  Being barren is not a disease, who made any women less, every woman has a mother in her, when she takes care of her father, and scold him for his carelessness, when he takes care of her brother needs and then she made her husband a better person, taught him how to love.....

The end.......

Do like, comments and share with your freinds❤️❤️❤️