Ch-8

The dining hall is divided into two parts with the help of a white curtain, one side for women and another for men's, number of dishes placed on the table, the cusine of all states and a different section for chicken as Sidhanth is a pure vegetarian being a Raghuvanshi, he makes sure to order his cook and instruct him.
**********
Shehnaaz was made ready in organza colour Anarkali with heavy jewellery but her heart was not at peace, she still thinks about her encounter with Rawal and here her mother giving instructions on how to behave in front of her future Mother-in-law.

"Masshallah kitni hassen lag rhi hai app bilkul hoor" her Mother cooed, she looked at her from the mirror, her eyes held tears

"Listen behave good Naaz, don't create any scene, they are our guests as well," she said sternly behaving like a queen mother rather than her mother.
************
The announcement made about the arrival of shehzaadi in the dinning area and soon Rukhiya begum comes forward hugging her.
"Chaand lag rhi hai bilkul aap" she complimented her and whispered some dua to save her from the evil eyes.
"Let's have dinner first"Hamid offered.
"Hamid can we first perform sacnaq" Rukhiya made a request, he sighed knowing his sister very well what she would do, his eyes met with Sidhanth, he smile half-heartedly.
"All good?" Sidhanth questioned.
" Till now it is but not sure..." his words left in his mouth.
"Before accepting these gifts I have some questions for Ahmed to ask" shehnaaz said.
" All not good Sidhanth" Hamid chuckled, we may not able to eat food, Hamid became close to him as their thoughts matched with each other and their morning practice session with each other.
" What are you talking about shehzaadi?" Rukhiya asked.
"Before I agree to this marriage I want to ask some questions as I started early" she repeated herself confidently.
"Whats all these Hamid?" he whispered yelled at him " how could she question me" he added further.
" Ahmed what's big in answering a few questions I am sure you passed it with flying colours" Sidhanth mocked him and shehnaaz breathe hitched "why is he here? he shouldn't be, it's our personal affairs" she thoughts.
"Shezaadi you can start" his voice again reached her ears.
" why Sidhanth here?" Ahmed questioned Hamid.
" This should be our personal affair"
" Ahmed I think you are forgetting I am Badshah here, it's my state, my rules and my choice don't misbehave with me" he roared.
"In our state woman doesn't have this much freedom to raise her voice in front of her husband" he stated.
" you are not my husband" she roared making him stop while sidharth had a playful smile on his face.
"Shehzaadi lower your tonne"
" I will not" she replied .
" if you have to utter all unwanted things then I must continue with my dinner because it seems like you don't want to answer my questions" she seethed while her mother shows her wide and angry eyes on other hand Ahmed wants to be tied up with her for maintaining good and better relation with Agra as he knew he loves his sister the most he could do anything to save her from his fathom.
" ask," he said.
" what you expect from your wife?" everyone took their places as it's going to take long.
"She must know her duties as a wife, care for her husband, her inlaws and follow his orders."
" I think your states have enough maid for this, so I think you need a good Maid not a girl for marriage, don't worry I will find out a good, capable maid for you and she may give training to your other maids"
" you are insulting me, what else does a wife do"
" giving directions to their husbands when they go wrong, stand beside them to face every problem whether it's bad or good, respecting his decision not follow the orders their is difference between both" and a wide smile plays on purohit Ji face.
" looks like you are living in the artificial world or you are unaware of our religion rules"
" not I am living in the artificial world nor I am unaware of my religious rules but my father and brother raised me like this, if a person doesn't respect me I think he couldn't stand beside me"
"Enough shehzaadi, don't mistake me as a humble man, I will not tolerate this type of behaviour not from a girl who stands in the courtroom in front of ministers and goes for horse riding outside the fort with some unknown man"
" stop it" Sidhanth roared " don't dare to speak badly for her, not even a word"
" oh looks like your sister had a lover already" Ahmed commented Hamid furiously stepped towards him grabbing him from his neck trying to kill him"
" stop it Hamid just stops it" Sidhanth stopped him.
" don't ever dare to come here Ahmed otherwise you couldn't save yourself from my hand" he threatened him.
" shehnaaz go to your quarter now" he yelled making her flinch. She nodded running from there, the voice of her Payal echoed in the whole area, the tears made her way, how someone insults her like this.
*************
The door of his chamber is opened by a furious Ahmed shah, his eyes are bloodshot, hairs dishevelled.
" I think you are gone but looks like I am wrong after this much insult" Sidhanth mocked him while he starts laughing
" she is mine Sidhanth, mine by hook aur by crook, unhe guroor hai na apne upar, one day I will be the one to break her, winning her after a war and let my man used..." his words died in his mouth as a strong punch landed on his face.
" oops Finally Rawal Sidhanth Singh falls in love" he commented wiping the blood from the corner of his lips.
" What if Rajmata indumati gets to know about these??, you know what I mean kunwar sa" he tightly gripped his fist controlling his anger.
" go from here before I will lose myself next time you utter any words from your filthy mouth for her, my sword will be on your neck," he said with greeted teeth.
" the war is start Rawal sa, the war is start " he whispered going out from his chamber smiling all the way.
" aag lagi hai toh dur tak jayegi"....

Note:
Do like, comment and share with your friends.

Do let me know how are you finding the story.

Thank you
Sakshi ❤️