Ch-21

" ye khana apne nh bnaya" she asked looking at her, she shook her head.

" hume nh aata, humne meetha bnaya hai"

" zubaan to bhut chlti hai apk, aurto ke ky haq hai ky nh hai woh sb janti hai leking ek grehni ko khana bnana aana chiye ye nh janti" she questioned.

" kisi ne humse kabhi bnwaya nh lekin hum seekh lenge" she answered as she really felt embarrassed.

" tumhe pta hai pati ke dil ka rishta unke pet se hoke guzarta hai"

" maa as she has followed different culture, how could she cook, I think we have enough cooks and if she wants to learn she can learn and if don't it's her choice, I am fine with both of them" he said in a final tonne.

" The desserts is so good bhabhi, I love it" Aditya complimented her, she smiled.

" something new I never tried this one" Nayantara joined him.

" it's so delicious beta," his father in law said" he clapped two times, a lady came with the boxes in her hand.

" come here beta" he called her, she looked nervously at Sidhanth, he blinked her eyes for assurance.

" These are yours now" he said giving her the boxes.

" par abbu mera mtlb maharaj hi hum itna sb khuch kese" she replied in hesitation.

" kisi ki amanat hai aur unki khwaish puri kr rhe hai hum mana nahi kro, bura lagega" she nodded.

" aur abbu kha Karo, I am your father as well and like Nayantara you can ask anything from me" 

" Bahi ab pehnaye inhe chle zaldi kre" both of his siblings yelled in excitement while maldev laughed and indumati fisted her hands.

" I am not doing this" he announced standing up from his chair.

" bahi sa ye rasam hoti hai na" she whined while shehnaaz only blushed.

Madhumati's eyes were looking at the boxes in shehnaaz's hand without blinking, it was her, her to wear, her right, she took a hold of the knife and cut her finger, she moved towards shehnaaz with a knife in her hand pointing her fingers to her, she pushed the boxes making them fall on the floor, the box scattered piercing her heart, she moved back going towards indumati putting the knife on her neck.

" you said he is mine, he would be mine and here you are giving all my rights to her, from childhood you" she breathed heavily leaving her and moving to Sidhanth.

" kya kami hai humme, kam sundar hai hum, sb khuch jante hai apk baare me, sirf apko jaana hai, apk pasand, apk napasand aur apne hume hi chor dia, kisliye?? Ya hum apk bistar pe zarooratein puri nh kar skte..."

" hum baddua dete hai aap dono shukhi nh reh skoge ek saath bilkul nh...." a loud slap echoed on her face by a most unexpected person, his face has anger, his eyes were burning with rage.

"Maharaj" he stopped indumati showimg his palm.

" take her with you, dont made me do thing which i don't want to do" he said looking at her, she gulped in fear.

Sidhanth looked at shehnaaz who was busy picking the box, putting the content of the boxes on the table when a one stone bangle pierced her finger though she didn't hiss, her mind was clouded with what she said, the curse she gave them, she didn't stop, Sidhanth scoot on her level, gripping his wrist, he stopped him, other members went out from there giving them some privacy.

" naaz??" she looked into his eyes, the first time he saw fear on her face, he took a hold of her finger and suck it for a while to stop the blood, making her sit on the nearby sit, he pick a bangle, taking her hand he slides it softly while all the time their eyes locked with each other, giving assurance of her fears