Ch-13

" Rawal Rawal..." her panicked voice come when still he was busy at the moment where she kissed his forehead, he paced up the alley in seconds, she stands there flabbergasted.

" Shehnaaz" he called her, she turned, her forehead has worry lines.

" The backyard has set up on fire where the public has to have their food" she informed him running at the announcement area, lifting the heavy rod, she hit it on the bell three times.

" shehnaaz we have to save the public first," she nodded, he took the sword of the guards and their arrows and arch, giving it to her.

" you will go from the back door as every soldier was busy their or in the hall they would take time," she looked at him for a second.

" you can do it"..

The sound of the bell makes everyone alert, Hamid works fast with His prime minister ordering the soldiers to take every guest, woman and child in the safe house.

"Hamid where is shehzaadi??" Jannat begum asked.

" Ammi she was the one who rang the alert bell, aap jaiye, I would bring her soon"
***********
Sidhanth goes from the front, saving the general public from the fire, though it's difficult to identify, the troops of soldiers come which was sent by the Badshah itself.

" bache come out please come" he pleads to the girl child sitting under one of the tables.

" no no I am afraid I will not come" she replied, and a sword cut through the skin of his hand, he looked back to find one of the people, in a fraction of a second he put his sword on his throat and cut it the next moment, his head flung away.

He saw shehnaaz take the girl outside handed it to one of the soldiers, their eyes met for a fraction of a second, they both blinked assuring each other.

" who is your leader????" Sidhanth throttled one of the enemies men,

" tumhari barbaadi Rawal Sidhanth sh..." the words remain in his mouth as shehnaaz stabbed her sword as she sliced his arteries.

" what did you do??" he yelled at her.

" he spoke bad about you, that's it only his punishment," she said killing another person skillfully.
************
Hamid was fighting with the people who were able to come inside the palace, his hands are brutally injured, when a sword cut his skin of the back, he falls with a thud which makes everyone look, the soldiers of agra dropped their weapons on the ground, sitting on their knees.

"Ibraham Qasim has mortgaged The Badshah, he demands the shehzaadi presence in the courtroom" his soldiers informed, she halted on her steps while Sidhanth come forward and grabbed her hand.

" Rawal Bahijaan," she said on the verge of crying, shehnaaz loves her brother too much, she never saw him in pain, whenever he went to fight and had come with some bruises she never saw him. She is brave but not in front of her brother's pain.

" look at me naaz" he ordered, she does the same.

" you are brave, you can do this and I am here with you in your every step" he comforted her placing her dupatta on her head and she pulled it to her chin.
*********
They both entered the courtroom with hands in their hands, and there he was seated on the place of The Badshah and her brother lay lifeless, her eyes met with Rafiq their prime minister and the purohit ji.

" oh look at my destiny Tahir, I came here to meet shehzaadi but I found the great kunwar of Jaisalmer Rawal Sidhanth shah" he mocked him,

" what do you want ibraham?" he asked strictly.

" but as far as I remember you are not the king of this state, so who the hell are you to make any deal"

" that's doesn't matter Qasim, if I am present here then there is no way you could win" he replied staring directly into his eyes.

" shehzaadi I heard a lot about you, however now I think it's all wrong, someone else is talking about your position, you were not the one who hides behind a man ".

" And I except better from you, Raat ke andhere me to kutta bhi sher hota hai" she uttered, he walked furiously towards her but stopped by Sidhanth.

" not dare to.." he told each word with greeted teeth, shehnaaz took a Few steps
ahead of ibraham and sat on the throne royally.

" what do you want?" she asked in a firm voice, he laughed evilly.

" this, this nature is what I fall in love with you, you are meant to be..." shehnaaz took out the knife from her pocket and throw it on Tahir, the blood start oozing.

" not a word more, humne to khuch nh kia lekin humare hone wale sohar apk gala kaatkar bahar fake denge"

" don't you think it's not a right place to show your ego, your brother is under my control"

" if you have to kill him ab tk kr chuke hote, what do you want??" she asked again.

" you" Sidhanth fumed in anger and yelled " Ibraham Qasim, don't make her a part of any deal otherwise I assure you to cut your small small pieces and feed them to the animals"

" you know what Sidhanth shah she has to be mine, I even don't like women like her who has this much independence, I just want her because you have her, for me, women are just too..." his words remain in his mouth when shehnaaz swiftly stands up from the throne, she slowly takes out her hairpin from her hairs and stabs it on his nerves of the neck while Sidhanth took out his knife and stab it on his heart.

" I think you must become smart ibraham but no, you are the same, attacking without proper planning and having loopholes in your army people, it's so easy to take them into my team, they are just sold out and never ever try to say a word about her,"

" take him to the jail" he ordered, the guards took Badshah in his room for medical attention and Rafiq and purohit Ji went to analyse the situation of army men'.

Shehnaaz ran into his arms, hugging him the tightest, he engulfed her in his protective arms, she cried letting her tears flow, in her life, she never killed someone.

" don't cry, you fought better than me naaz," he said caressing her back, she kissed his chest before coming out from his hold.

" shukriya aapne..." her words remain in her mouth as he pushed his lips on her, kissing her passionately, biting her lips in between as giving her the punishment of uttering those words, she puts her hands on his chest, not wanting to fall.

" aaj kehdia aage se kbhi mat kehna" he ordered her, she nodded.

Note:
Do like, comment and share it...
I will going to update this story regularly in the upcoming days..

Thank you
Sakshi❤️❤️