After 10 Years

'Mam,Im damn sure that it'll be a very hit program,just like our last season and you should consider this mam,this is the best time to bring back the show!',a girl in her formals explaining about a program while all the board members were keenly listening her.

'Diya?What is your idea?', asked another lead memeber in the board to the woman in her thiry,who sitting as the head royally and boldly.

Diya being the CEO of AD production house,she know the show will be a big hit,but something about the show reminded her old days.The memories of the man she loved or still she loves started spreading all over her.

'Fine,Do it!',she replied brushing her thoughts.
'Mam,Then what about the auditions? Actually we have only one month.If we didn't make the auditions quick,then we may lose our usual timeslot',the girl who explained the program said.

'Okay make it quick and If we got the timeslot,then we'll decide about the promo making and auditions,End of the discussion!',Diya said plainly and everyone left the meeting hall while Diya sat still.

'Mam,Do you need anything?',Maya,Diya's PA asked.
'Nothing,I just want to relax myself..',she said rubbing her forehead.
'Mam..But you have your next meeting after 30 Minutes',Maya informed making Diya roll her eyes.

'Ohh..Don't disturb me until then...',Diya left to her cabin flipping her high pony tail as she told once.

She looked at her cabin and sighed thinking about her routine.It was nothing but boring.Immediately her mind went to her college days where she spent her time with her friend, brothers and CRUSH or may be MORE THAN THAT

His face crossed her mind which made her stuck in her usual dilemma.She couldn't forgot simultaneously carrying.She inhaled sharply thinking about the last minutes with him and a lone tear escaped her eye.

Everything has changed in these ten years but her feelings for him.It remained constant.
'Yenga pona nee?Unna thedi thedi..I become tired...',she let out a sigh thinking there is no use of her thoughts and settled herself on the luxurious seat.She took out a photo frame of their photo frame which has taken in her college days but her gaze fixed on HIM.

And the door knocked which made her groan.
'Naan photo va paakuradhuku kooda kuduthu vekkalaya?Am I that unlucky?..',she rolled her eyes hiding the photo and excused the person.It was none other than her PA.
'Enna Maya?I already said you that don't disturb me..',Diya said.

'Sorry mam,but someone is here to meet you..',Maya said politely.
'What?Im not in a mood to meet anyone..',Diya replied.
'Mam,The person asked me to inform you that he is your friend and his name is Aadhi!',hearing his name Diya's world stopped spinning for a second.

'Aa..Aadhi?',she asked with tear filled eyes and standing up from her seat.She could hear her heartbeat,it was beating like a train running in 200Km speed.She felt like she is gonna faint.
How it could not be?She is hearing his name after 10 Years.

'Where is he?',she asked.
'He is waiting in the reception..',Maya said and without giving a reply to Maya,she rushed down to the reception.

She was impatient even to wait for the lift, she ran down through the staircase and stopped few feets before the reception.

She saw him with her wide tear flowing eyes from distance,In these 10 years,she never failed to think about him.She was searching him for the past 10 years but no use and now he himself was showing up.But not even in her wild dreams,she wouldn't have thought to see him in such a state.

'What?Avan yedhuku ipo vandhaan?Ithana naalu nammalam venaamnu dhana engeyo odi ponaan?Ippo edhuku namma?Nee avana kazhutha pudichu veliya thallama ukkaravechu pesitu irukiya?',Raghav yelled at the opposite line while Diya remaining calm in the conversation.