The First Day

Before 10 Years...

'Diyaaa...Today your New college's first day!First day ve late ah pogakoodadhu kanna..Wake up..!',Kavya shouted from the kitchen and that's when Diya realised now they've moved to Chennai.She opened her eyes lazily and looked at her newly shifted house.Her luggages were still in the places untouched,she sighed and got up from her bed stretching her arms.

Being an introvert,a fear aroused her mind.New place,New college,she should make new friends there but that's what exactly hard for Diya.She was an extrovert until her teenage,as days passed after that she turned into a complete introvert.Things went worse after her parents left them,she doesn't see any of them other than her sister,niece and few of her friends.

Thinking about everything she sighed and went down after brushing her teeth for a cup of coffee.
She saw her sister Kavya making coffee.
'Akka...',Diya hugged her sister before settling herself on the dining chair.

Diya is basically a hug person(Like me🏃🏻‍♀️)She loves to hug people she loves.Her day never start before hugging her sister and there comes her six years old niece Nila.
'Diya maa...',she cooed and jumped in her arms.

'Nila papa..'Diya kissed her cheeks and Nila settled on her lap.
'Nila..Diya ma ku kaal valikum.Inga vandhu ukkaru..',Kavya said sitting opposite to her.
'En pulla en kaal la ukaradhu epdi valikum enaku?',Diya asked kissing Nila's temple.
'Aama ma,valikadhu',Nila said and kissed Diya's cheek.

'Hmm..Nalla amma nalla pulla..',Kavya chuckled and sipping her coffee.
Diya finished her coffee while Kavya left to the kitchen to cook.

Diya made Nila ready and she herself got ready for the college.
They all settled for breakfast while Diya ate feeding inbetween Nila.But Diya was having her own breakfast huffing and puffing.

'Yen di moonjiya apdi vechuruka?',Kavya asked.
'Poo ka..Pudhu college,Ellame pudhusa irukum..Nenachale oru maari bayam ah iruku',Diya sighed.
'Yen da?Jolly ah iru.You are going to new college,Make new friends, Explore the place..',Kavya said and Diya sighed heavily.

'Aama Diya ma,Naan lam jolly ah irukeneyy..Neraya pudhu friends kedaipaangale..Jolly ah irunga..',Nila said and Diya gave her a'Neelam advice panralavuku naan aayiten paathiya' look.
'Ava solradhum correct dhana..',Kavya said.

'Poo ka..Manushangala paathale kaduppa iruku..(Introverts can feel it 😌)',Diya laid down her head on the table making Kavya laugh.
'Diya, don't be like this.Try to mingle with people..Apodhan unakum jolly ah irukum..Adhu mattum illama Raghav will be also there.Dont forget to meet him, I've informed him already..',Kavya said and Diya nodded.

'Seri,Bus la poiduviya?',Kavya asked worried.
Because Diya is a caged bird whom she already forgot that she knew to fly.Their parents were very protective towards them while Kavya broke her shell after she got married but Diya being their parents pet and silent,she initially wanted to break the shell but she stopped trying when she realised there is no use of doing it.

Just like many of the parents,they weren't aware of Diya's mental state and behaviour.The immense love they had on their daughters made them blind and over protective on them.

Until their parents been alive,they always accompanied her even just for a small distance and she had no freedom,all her fears started there..She herself automatically started believing that she needs someone to accompany her always for everything.It created an huge impact on her mentality.

Kavya who was been an ambivert,but still she was also been in the circle which their parents drawn,But When Kavya got married to Madhavan,being a good husband he helped her to get out of the shell which their parents created,After her husband left along with them,Kavya became more bold to take care enough of her sister and baby.