Theeradha Kadhale

Diya got ready for the function after an emotional ride of rollercoaster.She got ready in a white salwar and was done with her make up.

After setting her hair properly,she dialed Kavya but the call was attended by Nila.
'Sollu Diya ma..Enna Ooty la ore jolly ah?',Nila asked.

'Aama di..Romba jolly dhan..Amma yenga?', Diya asked.
'Ammaa headache nu thoongitaanga..',Nila replied.

'Enna iva,adikadi thala vali nu paduthurra?...', Diya thought but just shrugged it thinking that might be because of her office pressure.
'Seri Madam enna panreenga?', Diya asked.
'Naana,Naan Doremon paathutu irukeney..Diya ma un favourite episode dhan odudhu..',Nila exclaimed making Diya pout.

'Enna vittutu paakurella..Seri seri enjoy pannu.. Saptiya?', Diya asked and she replied yes.
'Seri Nila ma,Amma enichadhu call panna sollu..Amma va disturb pannama samatha, Good girl ah iru seriya?',Diya adviced.

'Seri Diya ma..Naan paathukuren!Tata byee love youu..', Nila gave her a kiss and Diya chuckled.
'Love you too', Diya declined the call and left the room.

They were in Hussain's ancestral house and the Mehandhi night was happening in the biggest backyard of the house.
The set up was already completed and the crowd was very minimum as they just invited only close relatives and friends.

The stage and house was glowing with lights and decorated with flowers.The backyard looked more beautiful with greenish grasses and Ooty climate made everyone jittery.

Diya met everyone and the couple were sent to the stage but still Aadhi didn't appear.The Dj started playing songs.
She searched him and there he came in a white shirt and black pants.His beard and hair was well set when the song played on the background 'Azhagan dhan avan dhan
Avandhan irundhaan nadandhaan ava kanavellame avan mugam dhaane'

He was ravishing in his costume which made Diya's jaw drop.
'Thalaivi...Irunga naan poi oru bucket eduthutu varen...', Vicky said running but Diya caught him.
'Yedhuku bucket?', Diya asked.

'Pinna..Romba vazhiyudhe,adhellam pudikka oru bucket venaama?', Vicky asked making her glare.
'Ohh.. puriyudhu puriyudhu.. bucket pathaadhu la?Naa venumna edhavadhu periyaa andaa eduthutu varava?', Vicky asked.

'Olunga odi poidu.. Thevai illama pesi adivaangi saagadha solten',Diya warned making him gulp.
'Enna edho serious ah pesitu irukeenga?',Aadhi asked coming near them.

'Adhu onnu illa bro.. Bucket uh..', before Vicky could complete.
'Hey Vickyy unna Raghav anna koopdraaru..',Diya pinched his arm from behind that Aadhi couldn't notice and he shouted.
'Yen daa kathura?', Aadhi asked.

'Onnumilla...Indha edathula sila pala vesha poochigal iruku..Adhoda velai dhan..', Vicky left nodding his head and glaring Diya.

'Maa..Naan paaka yepdi iruken?', Aadhi asked adjusting his hair.
'Adeii...Yen da paduthura? Ivlo azhaga irundhutu indha kelvi romba Avasiyam ippo..', Diya sighed thinking.

'Sollu ma..',he asked.
'Haann...Super ah irukeenga..', Diya smiled.
'Heyyyy...White and white! Twinning uh',Aadhi raised his hands for a hifi and Diya reciprocated it.

'Chocolate vaangi kudunga..',she said and he chuckled.
'Ooruku ponadhum kandippa vaangi tharen..',he said and she nodded.

Their chat interrupted by the Dj's voice.The voice announced that the floor is ready for dance.

'Sooniyame...Nee poi aadu..Hussain naa ponga..', Aadhi said and they both danced for 'Vaarayo Vaarayo kadhal kolla'

The crowd went awww seeing the couple dancing with lots and lots of love in their eyes.Her eyes landed on Aadhi who was smiling at the couple.