The Coach & The Trainee

'Diyaaa!!Diyaa!!Wake up!!',she heard Aadhi's voice.It was early morning and According to her there's no chance of him being here.

'Po da..Vera velai illa..Kanna mulicha kalanju poiruva,idhuku naan yen enichu bulb vaanganum..Naan ushaar uh...',Diya mumbled in sleep but Aadhi didn't hear her as she was under the blanket and mumbled in low voice.

'Hey...Thookathula olaradha ma, endhiri', Aadhi chuckled but she didn't move bit.
'Poruppe illa Diya unaku..!',Aadhi tried to pull her blanket but she was clutching it tightly.

'Iru iru!',Aadhi looked around the room and an idea popped up inside his mind.He switched off the fan making her stir in the sleep.After few seconds of tossing, she opened her eyes and saw him standing in his activewear and morning messy hair.

'Cha,what a sight to see! Ivlo azhaga irukaare..',Diya forgot everything around but soon composed herself and again the sleepy feel took over her.

'Yen nga kanavula vandhu ipdi tholla panreenga?',she asked rubbing her eyes.
'Kanava???Kanavilla ma unmai dhan nalla paaru',Aadhi said and realised she is not dreaming anymore.

'Yendhirichu vaa',Aadhi said making her frown.
'Ennaa paa venum ungaluku??',she asked hiding her excited but still sleepy.
'Naan unta enna sonnen?',he asked folding his arms.
'Enna sonneenga?',she asked yawning.
'Morning 06 ku ready ah iru nu sonnen la?Time ipo 06.15,But you're still sleeping', Aadhi said and she sighed.

'Apdilam edhum enaku nyabagam illaye,bye Good night',she laid down again and went under the blanket but Aadhi pulled it quickly.

'Get up I say',Aadhi pouted.
'Please Aadhi..I want to sleep..',Diya said.
'Seri enamo pannu,naan poren..', Aadhi threw the blanket on her and walked with a fake pout.

'Aiyayo ivaru kochikitu poraare..',Diya jumped out from the bed.
'Seri seri varenn..',Diya said making him grin widely.

'Apo odu odu,Seekram ready aayitu vaa..',Aadhi ran down making her chuckle.
'Morning eh ipdi oru sight ah?Kanavu maari iruku..',she chuckled and left to the washroom thinking about how her day going to be good.

She wore her active wear and made her hair into a high pony.She checked herself in the mirror for the nth time and left down.

She saw Aadhi sitting and chatting with Kavya.
'Ada ada!Diya?Neeya idhu?Adhuvum midnight la?',Kavya asked.
'Midnight ah?',Aadhi asked Kavya.

'Pinna madam ku eppavume idhu midnight dhana? College ponumna 8'O clock, holidays la 10'O clock illama madam bed ah vittu nagara maatanga..See indha outfit vaangumbodhu trial paathadhu,adhuku apro ipo dha podraa..',Kavya said and Aadhi laughed.

'Ipdidhan da asingapadradhuna vazhkaila..',Diya closed her eyes in embarrassment.
'Enna kalaikalana unaku thookam varaadhula?',Diya asked Kavya and she smiled sheepishly.

'Nila papa enga ka?',Aadhi asked.
'Thoongitu iruka da,neenga poitu vaanga adhukulla ava enichuruvaa..',Kavya said.

'Seri Diya,Polaama?',Aadhi asked and Diya nodded,they both left the house.
'Yenga porom?',Diya asked.
'Summa apdiye andha park varaikum Jogging poitu,oru kutty work out panna poro avlodhan..',Aadhi shrugged.
'Hmm..okay okay',Diya nodded.

'Adei!! adei!!Enna paatha paavama therilaya?Ipdi aniyaayama oru appavi ya kola panna paakuraane...Ivana love panna paavathuku enna oda udraan padupavii!!',Diya cursed him in all curse words she know inside her mind, holding both her knees and breathing heavily.

'Enna ma 7 round odunadhu ke tired aayita?Innum 3 balance iruke',Aadhi said.
'Yedhuuu? 3 round ah?Aala vidunga saamy...Ennaala mudiyaadhu..',Diya settled herself on the bench out there.