Visit to his home

'Ulla pogata?Illala venam...Vaa da apdiye veetuku poirlamm..'Diya was about to run but Vicky stopped her.
'Mun vecha kaala pin vekka koodadhu thalavi..', Vicky said.

'Apo naa side la vechukuren da..Apdiye odi poirlam Vicky..',Diya said and Vicky chuckled.

'Thalaivi..Aadhi bro veedu dhana,yen bayapadreenga?',Vicky asked.
'Ahn ulla avanga amma lam irupaangalla..',Diya said and Vicky frowned.

'Pinna avanga veetla avanga amma illama yaaru iruppaa?Idhuka bayapadreenga?',he asked and she bit her lips in nervousness.
'Unaku sonna sonna puriyaadhu da..',she said making him to roll his eyes.

'Summa summa OMK Ashok Selvan maari idhe dialogue ah solladheenga thalaivi.. Vandhaachu!Ulla poreenga!!',Vicky said strictly and Diya nodded slowly.

She was hell scared to go inside but as per her plans,she pushed all her fears away and took a deep breath.
'Seri,nee namma plan padi pakkava panniru..',Diya said and Vicky nodded before leaving.

Diya took baby steps towards Aadhi's home after Vicky left.

'Kadavule!Yedhuvu naan clumsy ah pannida koodadhu! Vaaiya thorandhu olunga pesanum!Yedhayum sodhapeera koodadhu!Haiyoo Kai kaallam nadungudhey..Illa Diya unnaala mudiyum!',she released the breath she held.

She knocked the door and an elder woman in her early 40's opened the door.She almost looked like the female version of Aadhi.
'Ohh ivanga dhan namma future maamiyar ahh?Cha cha..Naan enna yosikire..',she shrugged her thoughts.

'Yaaru ma?',she asked.
'Umm..Aadhi irukaara?',Diya asked.
'Haan irukaane..Nee?',she asked.
'Naan Aadhi oda junior aunty,En peru Diya',she replied.

'Ohh..nee dhan andha paatu paadra ponna?Aadhi sollirukaan vaa ma',his mom welcomed her.
'Paatu paadra ponnaa?Ipdiya solli vechurukaaru? Sollirukaare adhe perusu..',she smiled at his mom and entered inside.

'Ukkaaru da.. Yedhavadhu sapdriya?',his mom asked Diya when she took her seat.
'Irukatum aunty paravalla..',Diya smiled.
'Seri kudikka edhavadhu? Coffee eduthutu varen..',his mom said and Diya nodded.

'Deii Aadhiii!!!Keela va..',his mom left to the kitchen after hearing his reply,'Varen Meenakshiiiii...'.

'Aunty naan poi paakure..',Diya left upstairs to visit him.
His room door was open and she went inside.

The room was comfy and clean.All she could see around the wall is Thalapathy's posters (Author Thalapathy fan bha 🙈)on the wall and a king sized bed.

His study table was neatly arranged with some books and few of his photoframes.She took a photoframe in her hands and admired how cute he was smiling exposing his dimple.

'Ayoo cute uhh..',she looked around and kissed his photo with a shy smile.She kept it back and took another photo which may be taken in his higher secondary.

Before she could look at it keenly,she jerked hearing Aadhi's voice.
'Oi!Inga enna panreenga madam?',he asked from her back and she turned towards him after keeping the frame back.

There he was standing in his white vest and tracks making her knees weak.She slowly looked at his face,his face and hair was still wet and dripping water.She gulped at his exposed arms and the mole on his chest.

'Abha dha bha adhu..Naanu...Neenga...',Diya trembled which made Aadhi chuckled.
He came closer to her,which made her heartbeat reach at its peak.His masculine cologne reached her nostrils,her face touched his chest.

She sighed in relief when Aadhi pulled back after taking his towel.
'Sheii towel edukka dha vandhaara?Naankooda oru second ennenamo nenachute..',she thought and composed herself.