Revealed

Days passed and Diya did all her exams exceptionally well and cleared the semester without arrears.Aadhi was been her guide and cleared all her doubts and helped her to do her exams well.

Diya became an often visitor to Aadhi's home and literally she became apple of the eyes to Aadhi's parents.She too felt so comfortable with them and they really felt Diya as their part of the family.

'Maa..Please ma! Please ma! Please ma! Please ma!',Aadhi started his radio and Diya stopped him.
'Seri seri,naan ezhudhi tharen..',Diya said and Aadhi smiled widely.

'Thank youuuu maa..Naan poitu varen..',Aadhi quickly gave her a hug and left for his dance practice after handing over his incomplete assignment papers which made Diya stood froze.

'Thalaivii..',Vicky tapped her shoulder and made her came out from her trance.
'Enna thalaivi?Vecha kannu vaangama angeye paathutu irukeenga?', Vicky asked and Diya nodded a nothing.

'Enna assignments ah?Namma dha assignments lam mudichutome..', Vicky said taking his seat.
'Ennodadhila da,Aadhi odadhu..',Diya said as she started to write.

'Hmmm..nadathunga nadathunga..',Vicky threw a teasing smile at her.
'Nadakkala da ezhudhuren...',Diya said which made Vicky to make a face.

'Ellam Aadhi bro oda velai..Avaroda seraadha seraadha na kekuriyaa..', Vicky said and Diya chuckled.
'Adhu kashtam da..',Diya said nodding her head horizontally with a chuckle.

'Vickyyyy...Enaku oru help panriya nee?',she asked and Vicky raised his eyebrows.
'Help ah?Enna help thalaivi?',he asked.
'Adhu...naaliku naan konjo shopping ponum...Neeyum variya?',Diya asked and he nodded.

'Polaame,Seri nee kelambunadhum call pannu, I'll come and pick up..', Vicky said and Diya nodded.
'Aama...Enna thideernu shopping?', Vicky asked and Diya blushed.
'Enna thalaivi vekkam lam padreenga?Oru vela something related to Aadhi?',he asked and she grinned widely which made Vicky's assumption sure.

'Ohh appo kandippa Aadhi bro matter dhan,Enna nadakudhu thalaivi?', Vicky asked and she smiled shyly.
'Adhellam onnu illa da..Adhu actually..Uhmmmm..Indha week sunday Aadhi oda bday..Adhaan gift..', Diya said and Vicky nodded teasingly.

'Ohhhhooo..Hmmm..', Vicky nodded and Diya continued writing his assignment.

'Akkaa...', Vicky left inside and Nila cooed jumping into his arms.
'Nila kuttyyy...', Vicky kissed her cheek before giving her a chocolate.
'Hmmm..Nalla keduthu vechurukeenga ellarum avaluku chocolate vaangi kuduthu..',Kavya said and Vicky smiled sheepishly.

'Mummy.. Chocolate a day,keeps sadness away..Theriyaadha unaku?',Nila asked munching her chocolate and Vicky laughed loudly before giving her a hifi while Kavya glared at the duo.

'Ipdiye pesitu iru,then unna dentist ta kootitu poi palla pudunga poren paaru..',Kavya said and Nila looked at Vicky who was nodding a no.
'Ukkaaru da,coffee eduthutu varen..',Kavya said.

'Ayoo venaam ka,Diya va vara sollunga.. Veliya ponumnu ava dhan kooptaa..', Vicky said landing Nila down.
'Ava mela dhan da iruka..Nee po naan coffee eduthutu varen..Nila you go and continue your homework',Kavya said and Nila ran after nodding.

'Seri ka..',Vicky climbed upstairs to her room.The door was already open.
'Thalaivi..',he knocked the door and surprised seeing Diya's painting of Aadhi.

'Thalaivi..You draw this?',Vicky asked making Diya jerk hearing his voice and left the bag in his hands.
'Vicky??Nee yeppo vandha?',she asked and his eyes travelled to the floor.He gapped his mouth when he found the scattered photographs of Aadhi.

'Pch...', Diya closed her eyes tightly and Vicky moved inside the room.He bent down and took the photos,and many of it doesn't look like a recent one.

'Deii..I can explain..Unta solla koodadhunu illa..', Diya said and Vicky nodded in understanding.
'Namma veliya poi pesalam..', Diya said and they left down.