The Competition Day

The day of the competition!
Diya's nervousness was at its peak,she was not sure that she could do this.The competition was going to start in few hours,even the thought was making Diya more nervous.The bond between Diya and stages has been broken since long.Now its time for a patch up.

Diya looked at herself in the mirror once again and took a deep breath.
'Yes!I can do it!',she huffed and left the room and saw the arranging auditorium.Chairs and tables were being arranged,the decorations were completed already,participants were getting ready..The total auditorium seems busy, everyone was enjoying the time but Diya couldn't.

Diya was praying inside that her clumsy behaviour should not make any mess in her performance.
'Thalaivi..Neenga ivlo tension aaga venaam..Calmdown',Vicky said.
'Bayam ah iruku da..Oru vela naan nalla panlena? Edhavadhu sodhapiruchuna?Ore asingama poidum..Im really scared Vicky..',she was in verge of tears.

'If I can, I'll run far away from here right now!',Diya said and Vicky chuckled.
'Neenga ivlo bayapadave venaam!! Paathukalam!You are well practiced, aren't you?No problem then!', Vicky said but Diya was still unconvinced.

'Heyy Diya!',Aadhi came there in his dance costume.He was ravishing in the costume.He was wearing a white tee with a blue checked jacket and black pants.His coolers and well set hair,beard everything was perfect.

Diya was drooling at him while Vicky nudged her arm.
'Enna da?',Diya asked.
'Urugidadheenga thalaivi!', Vicky said and Diya pinched his arm.

'Enna Diya?All set?',Aadhi asked.
'Everything is perfect Aadhi!',she replied.
'Hmm..Summa nee okay ahnu paakadhan vandhen.Don't be nervous okay! Paathukalam',Aadhi said and she smiled.

Later all her brothers joined her, wishing her and made her more confident.
'All the best thangam..Edhum bayapadadha..',Raghav said.
'Aama da naanga ingeye dhan irupom okay ah?',Pugazh joined him.

'Summa irunga da..Adhellam ava pannuvaa',Shravan said.
'Haiyoo my dear brothers!Naan bayapadla!',Diya said for her sake of brothers but she was hell nervous.

'Dei Mani yenga?',Aadhi asked.
'Anga dhan da iruka.. Staffs oda varuvenu sonnaa..Unga rendu perukum best of luck um sonnaa',Raghav said.

'Okay its time for competition,naanga poi ukaarom.Thangachi kalaku!Dei Aadhi mass pannu..',Pugazh said and they left to the audience seat.

Diya looked at her once in her mobile camera.She checked herself adjusting her curls and blood rushed to her cheeks when she heard Aadhi saying,'Azhaga dhan ma iruka..Ethana vaati paapa?'.

'Haan..Therila..Oru maari nervous ah iruku..',Diya said hiding her blush.
'Everything will be okay!', Aadhi said and Diya smiled.

The Competition started and participants started to perform.When it came to Aadhi,he rocked the stage with his performance.He has grace and style on his own.His legs were moving according to the beat and all his each and every moves were flawless.

Diya was in total awestruck.This is the first time she was seeing Aadhi's perfomance in stage infront of her own eyes.Hearing the crowd screaming his name,she felt proud.Happy tears made its way on her cheeks and she quickly wiped it.

He done his performance and his gang rushed to him once he got down from the stage,Diya too went along with them.

'Kalakeeta machaan!!!',Raghav gave him a tight hug and the whole gang joined him while Diya stood still smiling.After the boys banter,Diya gave him a gentle handshake and a warm smile hiding all her overwhelming emotions.

'Semmaya panneenga!Unga fan aayiten naan already',Diya said and he chuckled.
'Naanum dhan!Un paatukku!And waiting for your performance.',Aadhi said and she smiled widely.