Neethanada✨

'Paati chappathi kuruma awesome..',Nila said dipping her another piece of chappathi.
'Machaa..Chappathi potuko da..',Aadhi said placing another chappathi on Pugazh's plate.

'Ippo enna pudhusa pasam?Appo enamo kathuna..Peh',Pugazh sighed.
'Machaa..Unta dhana da naan urimaya pesa mudiyum?Unkitta naan katha koodadha?',Aadhi asked making his puppy face which melted Pugazh.
'Ahn ahn..Moonja maathu da sagikala..Eppo paaru moonjiya pavama vechutu ellathaiyu correct panradhe velaiya vechurukaan..', Pugazh said and Aadhi pulled his cheek.

'Sorry da.. Sapdu sapdu',Aadhi said and Pugazh chuckled before continuing his dinner.
'Cha unga bromance iruke...Kan kolla kaatchi..',Nila said suthipotufying them making everyone chuckle.

Raghav was just silently eating his dinner,he felt bad for speaking that way to Aadhi.He knew his words must have hurt his best friend a lot.But his love for his sister made Raghav's mind blank.He wanted apologise Aadhi but he was too awkward.

'Nee yen da pesama saptutu iruka?', Meenakshi asked.
'Onnum illa ma..Chappathi romba nallairuku',Raghav said while Aadhi's gaze was completely on him.

Diya sighed knowing something was not okay between them.She continued eating and soon after the dinner everyone gathered in the hall.

Aadhi was laughing so hard hearing Pugazh's love story.
'Aprom enna dhan da aachu?',Aadhi asked.
'Aprom enna maapla, straight ah kaal la vizhundhuten..Inime sathiyama unna thavira endha ponnayum nimundhu kooda paaka maaten,inaila irundhu naan oru yegapathini veradhan nu kadharunen..Aprom straight ah kalyanam dhan',Pugazh blushed.

'Vekka padaadha da deii...',Shravan sighed.
'Seri seri..Unga kadhai lam ketu sirichu sirichu vaire valikudhu..So konjam relax aagalam.. Diya oru paatu paaden',Aadhi said and the everyone became silent.

Because she stopped singing long back,she didn't even remember when she sang for the last time.
'Illa partner..Ava ippolam paadradhe illa..',Shravan said and Aadhi looked at her.

His eyes met her's and she gulped at his questioning gaze.Aadhi couldn't believe what he just heard.She even stopped singing,the thing she loved to do the most.

'Paadu..',Aadhi said.
'Dei..Force pannadha...',Raghav spoke.
'Illa Diya, do you remember the promise you made?Paadu!',Aadhi said while Diya remained silent.
'Mudiyaadhuna vida maati..',before Raghav could finish they heard Diya singing..

Unakagathaane naan uyir vazhgiren
En uyir naadi Neethanada..
Nee illai endraal naan ennaaguven
En swasam Neethanada..

Silence prevailed, Aadhi's lips curved a little and he nodded her to continue while she fixed her gaze on his before continuing..

Unakagathaane naan uyir vazhgiren
En uyir naadi Neethanada..
Nee illai endraal naan ennaaguven
En swasam Neethanada..

Diya fought back her tears which was ready to fall down at any moment.She made her mind to sing the song which may convey to Aadhi,the least thing she can do.. according to her this time also he was never gonna understand just like before.

En ullam nee endrum udaithaalum kooda
Udaiyaamal unnai en uyiraai kaapen
Ennaalum nee ennai veruthaalum kooda
Neengaamal nirkkum un ninaivil vazhven..

Ketkindra isaiyellam Neethanada
Naan paarkindra dhisaiyellam Neethanada..
Ada naa patta kaayangal azhindhaalume
Ada naan konda kadhal azhiyaadha da..

That moment Aadhi understood each and every lyircs she sung was related to him.May be he doesn't have understood her before but now he know her feelings and his too.