Epilogue

After an year..

Diya was standing infront of her mirror, caressing the saree she worn with a blush.A smile crept over her face when her eyes fell on their photograph they took on their wedding.She felt like everything was dream,she was married to the man whom she loved the most and still loving.The life she yearned for,the happiness she yearned for,a family she yearned for both Nila and herself is with her now!Even though she missed her parents and Kavya.. Venkatesh and Meenakshi filled the void of parents and Nila filled the void of Kavya.And her man to fulfill all the voids in her life,to cure and make vanish all her pain and Sadness.Now her life was full of happiness,peace and love!

'Saree semmaya iruku,adha vida nee semmaya iruka',her husband hugged her from her back.
'Ahn.. Select pannadhu yaaru?',Diya asked facing him the mirror.
'Naan dhan!!',Aadhi said proudly making her chuckle.

'Kaalaila endhirichadhum,en pondatti,nalla thala kulichutu,ipdi azhaga ready aagi..Cha what a sight to see',Aadhi kissed her shoulder.
'Haann..Kaalaila endhirichadhum,en purushan apdiye kalanja mudiyoda,kulikaama,brush kooda pannama vandhu katti pudikiraaru..What a sight to see',she pushed him and he winced.

'Poo dii..Aasaiya vandhu katti pudicha enamo over ah panra', Aadhi pouted and Diya chuckled.
'Achachoo kochukuteengala Chellam..',Diya threw her arms around his neck.
'Aama po',Aadhi twisted his lips.

'Achachoo..Appo enna pannalam...',Diya's finger traced his neck and moved to his chest.Her finger slowly caressed the mole on his chest which was revealed in his vest making him gasp lightly.

'Innum kovama Mama?',Diya asked.
'I...Illaye..Illave illa..',Aadhi shrugged and again her arms were around his neck and pulled him closer.
He leaned more for a kiss closing eyes and Diya chuckled at his reaction.She turned his face and kissed his cheek making him pout more.

'Po yaa..Poi ready aagu po',Diya pushed him making him sigh.
'Poren poren...Unaku irukku dii..',Aadhi left to the washroom making her chuckle.

Aadhi came out after a shower and looked at his clothes which was selected by her and smiled.
'Awww....Tamil naatu manmadhane vaaraai..',Diya entered singing,when she saw him standing in light pink shirt and white dhoti.

'Hmm...',Diya walked near him and adjusted his collars.
'Yepdi iruku pondatti?',Aadhi asked wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her closer.
'Aadhi..Time aachu ena panreenga?',Diya asked after a gasp escaped her lips.

'Revenge',Aadhi winked.
'Revenge ah?',she frowned.
'Aama..Madam morning panna tease ku...',Aadhi kissed her left cheek.
'Aprom idhu,Enna thalli vittadhuku..',he kissed her right cheek.
'Aprom...',he pulled her more closer.

'Morning paadhila ponadhuku..', Aadhi was about to kiss her lips the door opened with a bang which made them part quickly.
'Aham aham... Morning ey romance ah start panna start paniteengala?Oru 12 th std padikira ponnu irukura appa amma panra velaiya idhu?',Nila asked.

'Yen?12 th padikira ponnu irundha romance panna koodadha?', Aadhi pulled Diya and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek.
'Aadhi...',Diya whined.
'Sabhaa... Mudila da indha love birds tholla thaanga mudila.. Idhuku mela inga irundha en kannu kettu poidum..Vandhu serunga keela..Paati,thatha aprom ella mamas um waiting..',Nila said before leaving down.

'Enna Aadhi idhu..Ponnu munnadi.. Vidunga..',Diya tried to remove his hold but only to Aadhi make his hold more tighter.
'Ava dhan poitaalla..', Aadhi said moving closer.
'Ahn adhuku?',Diya asked.
'Adhuku..Vaa namma continue pannuvom..',Aadhi leaned.

'Hmm..Time aachu Aadhi,nalla neram mudiyura kulla kelambanum... Vaanga vaanga..',Diya jumped out of his hold and ran down.
'Kedi..',Aadhi chuckled and followed her.