End of the Past

*Long Chapter Alert*

The world she has build with all her love and hopes is now shattered!

The most painful thing,when you realise that there is someone in your most loved one's heart.She leaned on the door and tears made its way on her cheeks.

Her heart ached realising he is not HER Aadhi anymore,her feelings remained just onesided and its going to be,there was no rights for her on him anymore..

Her gaze moved towards the painting she has done.It was a portrait of Aadhi she did for a long and completed just few days ago.It was a picture of him listening to her singing with his head resting on his palm and with a smile. (Episode-His appreciation)

Tears escaped her eyes as she caressed the canvas.
'Avlodhan la Aadhi?En love ku ini arthame illala?',she choked in tears.

Her gaze moved to her cupboard,she opened her cupboard and found many photographs of him,A particular photo caught her attention and she took it in her hands as a memory flashed inside her mind.

It was Aadhi's childhood picture,which was once in Aadhi's room.
'Maa..Nee olunga padichutu iru, I'll be back..', Aadhi moved down as his mom was calling him for the nth time.

Her eyes fell on a photograph,which was on his study table.It was his childhood picture,he was looking more cute and smiling,showing his dimple.

She took the photo and chuckled thinking,'Meesa dhaadi mattum dhan illa..Appovun,Ippovum ore maaridhan irukaaru...'.

Diya had a thought and quickly hid the photo inside her bag.
'Ayoo thirudrome..Thapilla?..Cha everything is fair in love and war..Thapilla thapilla..',she composed herself with a shy smile.

Diya chuckled as tears still flowing down her cheeks.

Her hands moved to his outfit,that day he left in her house.She chuckled remembering that she hadn't returned to him back.

Her eyes fell on another outfit, which Aadhi gave her on those practising days as his shirt was wet of sweat when he changed into a spare one,he asked her to keep it in his bag but our Diya kept it in her's.

Those memories hits her hard which made her collapse on the floor, hugging his shirt tightly.Her sobbings soon turned into hiccups.

She heard her phone ringing sound and it was from Vicky.She attend the call and just remained silent.
'Diyaa...Diyaa are you okay?Nee kelambumbodhu un mogame seri illa?',Vicky asked and she smirked.

'Ellaame mudinjuruchu Vicky...Ellame mudinjudhu..En love story aarambikuradhuku munnadiye mudinju pochu..', Diya said silently crying.
'Enna pesura Diya?Ennaachu?Naan varen ipove veii..',Vicky declined the call.

Each and every memory flashed on her mind.
'Ellame mudinju pochu..',she mumbled clutching his shirt more tighter and closed her eyes as tears escaped from.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as her heart aching more.She wants nothing just to erase this day and went back to the old days.

'Ungaluku enna pudikumo pudikaadho..Oru dhadava atleast orudhadava..Naan ungala evlo love pannirukenu sollanumnu nenache..Aana irundhum illamaye poiduchu en kadhal..Neraya sollanumnu iruku..Aana solla dhan mudiyaadhu.. Yeppavume ini solla mudiyaadhu...'

She cried hugging the shirt more closer and tears became more heavy when she felt his cologne in the shirt.

She heard a door knock,she wiped her tears and opened the door to find Vicky.
'Diya...Azhdhiya?',he asked as he couldn't look at his friends state.