Him To Teach Her

'Seri Aadhi..Naan apoo kelamburen..',Diya smiled at Aadhi and Aadhi reciprocated it more wider.

'Thanks ma.. You've gave me a good day..Romba naal ku apro',Aadhi said and Diya glared him.
'Ada enna Aadhi neenga,Podhum unga thanks morning la irundhu neraya ketaachu..',Diya said and Aadhi chuckled.

'Aama enaku ice creams pudikumnu unaku yepdi theriyum?',Aadhi asked.
'Pinna ithana varshama unga pinnadi suthuren,idhukoodava theriyaadhu..',Diya thought before saying,'Illa naan ella annans um sendhu dhan plan pannom,Raghav anna dha sonnaru..'.

'Seri ma..Paathu po',Aadhi ruffled her hair and she smiled.

'Diyaaa!!!!Vaa thangam', Raghav shouted taking his bike and Diya responded him as,'Varen thangamm'.

'Byeeee Aadhi..',she waved at him and left while Aadhi looking at her disappearing figure.

'Anna..Inga dhan inga dhann..',Diya asked Raghav to stop and he did.
'Ula vaa thangam,Akka romba happy aava unna paatha..',Diya said and Raghav nodded.

They both entered the house and Kavya welcomed them.
'Vaa da..Ipodha vazhi theriyudha unaku...',Kavya gave him a side hug and Raghav reciprocated it.

'Yepdi ka irukeenga?',Raghav asked.
'Hmm nallairuken da..Aale maarita..',Kavya said and Raghav smiled.

'Ma.. Who's this?',Nila arrived.
'Idhu Raghav mama,Naan photo lalam kaamichuruken la?',Kavya said and Nila made a thinking pose.
'Nila papa vaanga..', Raghav lifted her in his arms.

'Ungaluku enna theriyuma?',Nila asked.
'Ohh theriyume,Naan unna nee kutty papa va irukumbodhu paathurken..',Raghav said.

'Nalla valandhuta,illa ka?Naan paakumbodhu just 6 months baby nu nenaikire..',Raghav said and Kavya nodded.

'Vaa da,vandhu dinner sapdu..',Kavya invited.
'Illa ka, Yerkanavae late aachu..Namma veedu dhana,Naan aprom vare',Raghav said after leaving Nila down.

'Seri da,Next time varumbodhu kandippa sapdanum..',Kavya said and Raghav nodded.
'Seri thangam kelamburen,Byee Nila kutty..',Raghav left after few minutes.

'Aprom how was your day?',Kavya asked serving Dosa to Diya,who was sitting on the kitchen counter.
'A long day,but unmaiyave romba nallairundhuchu ka..Oru vazhiya prechanai lam mudinchu,You know,naa avaru amma va meet pannen...Romba sweet avaru maariye..',Diya said and Kavya pulled her cheek.

'Hmm Sweet dhan ma,sweet dhan..Unga avaru maariye vera..',Kavya said and Diya chuckled.
'Diya onnu kekata?',Kavya asked and Diya nodded.

'Idhu verum crush ah?Illa yepdi?Do you have feelings for him more than that??',Kavya asked and Diya remained silent.
'Aadhi ku theriyuma?',Kavya asked and Diya nodded a no.

'Yedha irundhaalum seekrama sollu..Aprom don't think it's too late..',Kavya said turning off the stove and Diya smiled.
Kavya patted her head and left to took Nila in her arms who was sleeping on the couch by watching tv.

'Good night..',Kavya greeted and Diya greeted her back before getting down.

Diya know well that Kavya knows about her feelings for Aadhi,but Diya herself never wanted to expose her feelings towards anyone.She introduced Aadhi just as her crush to Kavya but no one knows the deep hidden feelings of her.

As Diya guessed,Kavya,who was always been the best mind reader, already found that Diya's crush on Aadhi was not just a crush,but something more than that.She wanted Diya herself to open up.

But that's the exact problem of Diya, she'll never share any of her feelings to anyone,even if that was happiness or sadness.She'll keep everything to herself and let herself suffer.