Crush Feelings

Diya's day went so well as she got Vicky as her friend.He made her quite comfortable and this was an unforgettable day in her life,she saw her crush.The day finally came to an end.

'Yepdi pora?',Vicky asked.
'Bus la..',Diya replied walking.
'Serii..Paathu po naan kelamburen',Vicky left bidding bye to her.

She slowly made her walk to the bus stop, bending her head down playing and kicking the stone she found.She reached the bus stop and when she was about for a final kick,she did it forcefully but miserably failed and lead her to fell on the ground.

Well knowing the result of her clumsy behaviour,she could hear laughing sounds around her.'Maaname pochu..',Diya thought sighing and tried to stood up that's when a she saw a hand infront of her.

Her eyes widened seeing the person and yes its Aadhi.He smiled at her making blood rush to her cheeks.She forgot all the laughing sounds,all the people's eyes and literally everything in his brown orbs.

'Kai kudu ma',he said and she grabbed his hand nervously.She felt her body shivering and she gulped.The same current shock travelled her whole body.

When she held his hand his grip on her got tightened and he helped her to stand up.
'Thank you',she said in a low voice.
'No mention',he smiled and turned aside looking for the bus.

'Kekkalama venaama?Ketaa edhavadhu thappa nenachukuvaaro?Idhula enna iruku kekalam..',she turned to his side and her heartbeat reached its peak seeing him.Nervousness surrounded her.

'Aama..Nee yen inga wait panra?Bus ka?',Aadhi asked and that was the exact question in her mind.
'Pahh enna oru wave length uh..',she chuckled inside her mind.
'Aama..Neenga?',she asked.

'Hmm naanum dhan..',Aadhi replied and silence prevailed them.

Soon the bus arrived and it was another surprise for Diya.
'Neenga..Indha bus ah?',Diya asked.
'Aama..Neeyuma ah?',he asked and she nodded hiding her excitement level.

She asked his stop and it was two stop previous than her.They both boarded inside the bus and Diya sat on the seat where she could see Aadhi standing and entered in her dream world.He was busy with talking to a guy while she was admiring from distance and her trance was broke by the bus conductor's whistle.She jerked and looked at the conductor standing beside her.

'Ticket edu papa',the bus conductor said.
'Hmm..Sight adikira freedom ah parikiradhula apdi enna oru aanandham indha aaluku..',she thought and rolled her eyes before getting her ticket.

She saw Aadhi got down from the bus when he reached his stop.Later she too reached her stop and ran to her home.

'Nila thangammmmmm..',she shouted while entering inside and Nila jumped into her arms.Diya started spinning her laughing,Nila too laughed.

'Vandhadhum varaadhadhuma amma vum magalum konjals ah aarambichuteengala?',Kavya asked focusing on her laptop.
Diya pecked her cheek before letting her go and hugged her sister.

'Enna da?Happy ah iruka pola?',Kavya asked.
'Aiyoo aama kaa...You know Aadhi andha college dhan...Adha vida onnu theriyuma?Avaru Raghav anna oda friend uhh...',Diya said giggling and Kavya felt so happy to see her sister.

'Ohhh..Unga avara apo ini daily paaka poreenga?',Kavya asked with a teasing smile and Diya blushed so hard.
'Poo ka...',she left to her room hiding her blush.

She rushed to her room and locked the door.She took her luggage and found Aadhi's photo frame.She hugged closer to her chest and started spinning.Happy tears rolling down her eyes.

She pulled the photo and kissed it.
'Unna thedi ivlo dhooram vandhuten,But then I have know idea how to find you indha 1 1/2 crore population irukura indha oorula unna epdi kandupidipen nu..But now naan unna paathuten,unkooda pesiten.. Ipdiye irundhutaa kooda enaku okay dhan! Lifelong...',she again hugged it closer to her chest.