Preethi

Days passed very soon after the reached Chennai.They are all done with their final semesters and the newly married couple has already settled in London.

Kavya seemed more tired these days,she has a sudden weight lose and her headache became terrible.Diya asked her to take a medical leave after Kavya declared that everything was happening because of her work pressure so she did.

Diya took care of Nila and did studied for her semesters,Aadhi helped her whenever he was free.Aadhi has attend the audition and now waiting for the result.Even his parents started believing him that he'll be on stage one day.

She was well glued with the gang and the thought that this was their last day in college made her heart wrench.
They all stood infront of the college and heaved a sigh with heavy heart.

'Avlodhan la?Namma pesi,sirichu,saptu,onna happy ah irundhadhellam mudinjuruchu la?',Raghav asked as his eyes were brimming in tears.

'Kandippa da.. This place has given a lot of memories..Aana edhum mudiyala..Nammalam onna dhan irupom!Yeppovum!',Aadhi held his hand.
'Aama Machan!Ippovu namma adhe maari happy ah dhan da iruka porom..',Shravan assured.

'Aama neyyy..Nammalam adikadi meet pannitu happy ah adhe maari dhan irupom', Diya exclaimed gulping her tears.

'Irundhaalum,ipdi daily lam meet panna mudiyaadhu,Canteen la ukandhu fun panna mudiyaadhu..', Vicky said as a lone tear escaped his eye.

'Nammalam onnaave irupom da!',Pugazh said and they all smiled.
'Seri vaanga kelambalam..', Aadhi said and they slowly moved from there.

'Kaa..Enna panra?Velai edhum seilala?',Diya asked in call.
'Room la dhan di,Nee veetuku Kelambitiya?',Kavya asked.
'Illa ka..Ellarum oru maari down ah irukaanga,so naanga dinner poitu,konjo veliya poitu varom..Aadhi illana thangam vandhu drop pannuvaanga..',Diya explained.

'Seri Diya,paathu va...', Kavya said before declining the call.

They all had dinner and outside and left to the beach.
'Heyy veladlam veladlam..', Vicky ran towards the waved while the group followed him except Diya.

She just silently left the group and sat hugging her knees at the distance that waved couldn't touch her.

Last day!The thought completely took over her mind.She can't visit her brothers daily, there will be no Vicky to annoy her!!!',Hef thoughts now moved to Aadhi..She can't visit his classes often anymore,she can't see him daily,she can't follow him to the canteen daily,she can't spend time with him daily,she can't sing for him daily,..Is everything came to an end?

She spent almost an year with him,But still she couldn't open up herself to Aadhi,A fear aroused her mind,What if she lost Aadhi forever?

She sighed heavily at the ferocious waves thats when she sensed someone sitting beside her.
'Yen ma? Everyone is playing in the waves,Nee varala?',he asked hugging his knees and she smirked.

'Bayam Aadhi..Bayam..Beach na bayam,Drive panradhu na bayam,Kootatha paatha bayam, Competition naa bayam..Enaku romba pudichavanga kitta,pudichurukunu solradhuku bayam..',she completed the last sentence looking at Aadhi who was listening to her and she continued as her gaze again turned to the waves.

'Beach na enga alai nammala iluthutu poidumonu oru bayam,Drive panna enga naan keela vilundhuruvenonu bayam,Kootatha paatha yenne theriyaadhu aana bayam, competition naa enga thothuruvomanu bayam,Pudichavanga kitta pudichurukunu sonnaa vittutu poiduvaangalo nu bayam..Ipdi ellathukum bayandhe palageeten..Im a coward Aadhi..',Diya sighed and Aadhi held her hand.

'Maa its okay to have fears.Indha ulagathula ellarukum sila vishayangal la bayam irukum..Unaku onnu theriyuma enaku en appa va paatha bayam,Yedha paathum varaadha bayam avara paatha varum,And ipovum pei padam na bayam, veliya sonna siripaanga..Idhu maadhiri unakum sila bayangal iruku,adhu thapilla