Re-Union

Aadhi! Both of their eyes teared hearing the name.They were totally disappointed that their only son abandoned them alone without even thinking about them.They're not angry but they're hurt.

Venkatesh and Meenakshi looked at eachother with a frown.
'Yen vandhaan?Ithana naal illadhavan ipo yen vandhaan?', Venkatesh asked looking down.
'Appa..avara paatha neenga ipdi pesa maateenga pa..Amma please',Diya looked at them with pleading eyes.

'Ennanga..', Meenakshi looked at him with teary eyes while Venkatesh still having a straight face.
'Naan avara kootitu vare...',Diya rushed out and left from there.

Meenakshi moved to Venkatesh and held his hand.
'Avan namma paiyan nga..',Meenakshi said looking at him.
'Aana avan apdi nenaikalaye..', Venkatesh smirked sadly.

'Ma..Pa..',they heard Aadhi's voice which exactly felt like them when he said on his 1st birthday and that is for the very first time!How he did said that trembling in his infant period.

They saw their son standing with teary eyes and all their standards shattered.After all they are parents,such a poor creatures that only know to pour love on their children.Seeing him in such a state they two broke down into tears and Aadhi rushed to them somehow dragging his prosthetic leg.

'Ma..pa..Sorry!I know my sorry can't fix anything..Adhe pola I don't have anything than that..Sorryy',Aadhi broke down into tears and hugged them,Meenakshi hugged him back while Venkatesh stood still.Tears were flowing down from their eyes.

Diya stood tearing up and Raghav engulfed her into a hug.
'Paavam na avaru..',she said burrying her face on his chest and Raghav patted her back.

'Yenga da pona?Un kaalu..Enna pa aachu?', Meenakshi asked pulling back
'Periya kadhai ma...',Aadhi said.
'Yenga stay panna?Enna pannitu irundha 10 varshama?Un kaaluku ennaa aachu?', Meenkashi asked crying while Venkatesh didn't even utter a word.

'Amma,avaru ipodhana vandhurukaaru...Avare solluvaaru',Diya said pressing Meenakshi's shoulder and she nodded.
'Ukkaru thangam..', Meenakshi said making him sit and Aadhi looked around the house.It was the same where they used live before 10 years.

The walls cracked up and it was the same paint colour which was before he left and nothing has changed.His mother's face shown more wrinkles than before and some more silver hairs on his father's head and beard.Everything was still the same but what was missing is happiness!

Aadhi's eyes teared thinking about the mistake he have done and his trance broke by his mom.
'Indha kanna..Kudi..',she gave him some water and Aadhi looked at her.

'En mela kovam illaya ma unaku?',Aadhi asked.
'Kovam illa da..Varutham dha', Meenakshi caressed his hair.
'Sorry..',he said tearing up and Meenakshi wiped his tears.

'Seri..kudi',she said and sipped the water,while Venkatesh got up from there and left.Aadhi's eyes got more teared and Diya pressed his shoulder.

'He needs sometime',Diya said and Aadhi nodded with a weak smile.

'Raghav..Neeyum enkitta pesa maatiya?',Aadhi asked.
'Dei..', Raghav hugged Aadhi and rubbed his back.
'Sorry da..Enaku kovam dhan..Aana adha vida I was hurt, frustrated..And my words were the reaction of those..Sorry I should'nt have shouted at you..',Raghav said and Aadhi smiled.

'Unaku illadha urimaiya da? You shout,slap me..But don't be silent da..Pesama irukadha..',Aadhi said.

'Apo unna adichukalam la?',they heard a voice from the back.
Pugazh,Shravan and Vicky was standing at the entrance.
'Setha da nee..', Pugazh rushed to him while the whole gang started hitting him.