Aadhi realised his love

Diya was flushed into red thinking about the incidents happened few minutes before.She slowly caressed her lips where his finger traced and blush took over her.

'Ice varudhu Ice varudhu..',Nila came down.
'Enna Diya ma workout aayiduchu polaye?',Nila asked with a teasing smile.
'Heyy..A..Adhellam onnum illa...',Diya said.

'Theriyudhu theriyudhu..Un moonjiya paathale theriyudhu',Nila said.
'Ahn..Enna theriyudhu?',Diya asked.
'Haann..Adhaan nalla pala pala nu fresh thakkali maari iruke un moonji..Red ah!',Nila said and Diya touched her cheeks immediately making Nila chuckle.

'Muzhusa nenanjaachu, ini edhuku mukkadu uh?',Nila asked.
'Diya ma..Un moonjiya paatha verum date mattum poitu vandha maari therilaye?Oru velaa.....',Nila raised her eyebrows along with a teasing smile.

'Po di..',Diya rushed to her room, blushing profusely.
Diya's happiness has no bounds now, forgetting and keeping things aside she was the happiest right now.But the phone call which was she receiving now is gonna make it vanish.

'Sollunga thangam', Diya attend the call.
'Diya..Naan en classmate Janani ah iniku unexpected ah meet pannen,She knew where Preethi is',Raghav said and all her smile faded away.She felt her eyes shedding tears already,but she quickly wiped her tears and smiled.

'Super na..Ippo avanga enga irukaanga?',Diya asked.
'Namma naaliku poi Janani ya meet panlam thangam,ava detail ah solluvaa',Raghav said while tears flowing down her cheeks,her cry is turning into silent sobs.

'Diya..Diya are you there?',Raghav asked.
'Yeah na,Meet panlam..',Diya said.
'Seri da nee edhayum potu kolapeekadha, Paduthu thoongu..',Raghav said understanding her mindset.
'Hmm..seri thangam..bye',she declined the call once she received a response.

How did she even forgot about Preethi?She promised him that she'll bring back her but now,she was again falling for him more.She threw her mobile on the bed in frustration and her eyes moved to the Guitar he gave.

'Hmm..Kadasi varaikum memories mattum dhan enkooda irukum pola..',she smirked sadly, running her fingers through the guitar.

Aadhi know,he just fallen in love with the woman whom he was about to kiss before few hours.He knew that moment he was in love with her!He didn't regret for what he was about to did!

But he loves Preethi right?How can he fall for Diya?

He let his fingers ran out through his hair, recalling the convo with Raghav which happened before some time.

"Aadhi was smiling throughout his drive.What was even about to happen that time,He might have kissed her,the moment his mind said to kiss her but did he forget something?Yes he had but he was not in a mood to think about it.

He found Raghav standing infront of his house.
'Deii macha..Inga enna da panra?,Aadhi asked getting down from his bike.
'Nee enga poitu vara?',Raghav asked.
'Adhu machaaa..Naan..',Aadhi rubbed his temple.
'Diya oda dinner Correct ah?',Raghav asked folding his arms.

'Yaaru un thangachi sonnaala?Aama macha unta solla koodadhunu illa adhu..', Raghav stopped Aadhi showing his palm while Aadhi frowned at his action.
'Illa un manasula nee enna nenachutu iruka Aadhi?Ippo edhuku ipdi panneetu iruka?',Raghav asked.
'Enna da pannen? Purila',Aadhi said cluelessly.

'Purila la.. Puriyaadhu unaku..Idho paaru da naan straight ahve kekuren.. Preethi un manasula irukumbodhu,Diya oda yen ipdi pazhagura?', Raghav asked and that's when it dawned about Preethi to Aadhi.He didn't even remember when he thought about Preethi for the last time.He just stood still, putting his head down in silence.