Chapter 1

The dark and damp cell was swept by rats and ants, also smelled so bad. In the imperial city of Qin Dynasty, all the prisoners who entered here were extremely wicked and unforgivable, no one could get out alive.

In the innermost part of the cell, a man with a shaggy hair was sitting against the cell wall. His face was sallow and swollen, the scars on the corners of his mouth were clearly visible. It was the traces left after being slapped with great force. The eyes are intertwined with lifelessness and despair, the man is full of heartbreak and loveless breath.

"Empress, please here."

With the sound of flattery, the two jailers walked over with people in tow. The head was a woman with a beautiful face, and a white dress made it even more ethereal and dusty, as if a fairy falling from the clouds.

The group stopped in front of the cell. Seeing that the people inside didn't notice anything, the jailer took the initiative to open the cell, and the woman waved her hand.

"Go out, I want to say goodbye to fifth brother."

"Yes, yes."

The palace maid who followed the woman threw an ingot of gold to the jailer, and the two jailers nodded their heads, bowed and left.

From beginning to end, the man sitting in the cell didn't move, not even raising his eyelids. The woman didn't seem to care, she walked up to him and looked down at him condescendingly, as if she was looking down at ant. Moist and bright eyes are filled with intense hatred and pride.

"Fifth brother." Didn't know how long the woman squatted down to look at him. The man's lifeless eyes were forced to meet her.

"Fifth brother? I don't dare to have a sister like you in my palace."

Qin Yunshen personally pointed to him that day. He poisoned the Emperor, killed the heirs of royal clan, and forced to be the culprit. His good sister was one of the most important players. He was blind and stupid. He paid for it in ten years sincerely. I believe that the so-called lover and relatives will fall into this field.

"My palace? Hahaha..." Hearing his claim, the woman covered her mouth and sneered sarcastically.

"Fifth brother think he is still an Empress with more than 10.000 people? It is a ridiculous. Fifth brother doesn't know yet. Your Majesty has already made an order today. Choose a day to make me the Empress, as for you, you are nothing more than a disaster for the Emperor." Catching the pain that flashed on his face, the woman smiled brightly and the hatred in her eyes did not fade.

"Really? You are an adulterer with an adulteress; you are a perfect match." After a short period of being dazed, Shen Liang suppressed his nausea and turned indifferent. Before he changed his mind, he would definitely feel like being stabbed. In the past ten years, he has always loved Qin Yunshen so much that he could not kill him several times, but after he personally pointed out that he poisoned the Emperor and the Princes; named him "the poisonous empress". He finally recognized the truth, Qin Yunshen has never loved him. He has always loved the Nether Guardian behind him, a force that his daddy left him all over the world.

"You..." The woman was furious. She didn't expect it to take away everything from Shen Liang. He still has someone, but... it seemed something had been crossed in her thought. The woman smiled and approached him quietly. The woman said;

"Fifth brother doesn't seem to care about his life and death. What if it is the General's Mansion? Doesn't fifth brother care?"

"What do you mean?" Shen Liang's pupil shrank, could it be that...