Chapter 32

Qingping Palace.

"Oh? It really doesn't stop for a moment." What happened to Shen Liang was soon spread to Pei Yuanxun's ears. He stroked the red fox lying on his lap while licking his lips. He smiled and said;

"Go, think a way to pass the news about the bandits who hunted Liang-liang were in the same group with the bandits who kidnapped her grandson to the princess. This way Dongling Mansion can be livelier."

"Uh..." Tian Shu waited his forehead and others were wrinkled in distaste. Their master was afraid there would be not enough chaos.

"Aren't you in hurry?"

"Yes." Pei Yuanxun raised his head and everyone had to put away their slander. Yao Guang who had always dared to talk about his master, hide behind Tian Shu and whispered;

"Hiss, you say you don't like people but you are in hurry to do good deeds for them."

"Yao Guang, do you want to go to the Northwest?" Who wasn't a martial artist here? His murmur didn't escape Pei Yuanxun's ear.

"No, no, no... Master, you heard me wrong, I didn't say anything." Who wants to go to the bitter cold place?

Seeing him scared, he waved his hands. Pei Yuanxun didn't care about him;

"The message sent out?"

"It has been sent out to the Northwest at full speed. Master, in Huo army do you really believe there are spies?" As Iron Guards leader, Tian Shu was old and prudent, he never understood how could his master believe in Shen Liang so blindly.

"When the forest is older, any bird may live there. Let second brother check it out. Huo army is our frontline, there must be no mistakes in it." Pei Yuanxun said seriously, his deep eyes was full of murderous intent.

"The subordinate understands." Tian Shu bowed. It turned out that the master didn't blindly believed Shen Liang, but he didn't want to let any possibility happens. He would rather kill one by chance than killed one thousand by mistake.

"Pay attention to Huaiyang Mansion. The emperor really wants to take this opportunity to eradicate Jing clan." He hadn't warned his friend Jing Xiran about this. Huaiyang Mansion had been working hard since they received the Imperial decree. Without evidence, he wouldn't believe Pei Yuanxun's words.

"Don't worry, Kai Yang has personally taken someone to conduct secret investigation. There should be some news soon."

"Yeah." Waved his hand, Pei Yuanxun leaned back on the couch. His luxurious purple clothes were turning darker on the stomach side. Tian Shu anxiously said;

"Master, your injury is getting harder to cure. Why don't you return to Holy Peak and ask your teacher to respect a new prescription for you?"

"No." Pei Yuanxun squinted his eyes and shook his head, Tian Shu wanted to say something but gave up. Housekeeper Lin who was standing outside the door with a tray, sighed and turned back.

Dongling Mansion, Main Courtyard.

"What did you say?" Since Shen Liang was back, Liu Shuhan had felt nothing about Shen Liang's design to help the old madam and other wives. Although she was unwilling, she was full of confident, after all she did nothing even if they tried to plant evidence on her. She had been in charge of Dongling Mansion for more than ten years; it wasn't so easy to deal with them. But she never dreamed that her daughter would tell her that she was the culprit.

"Mother, I was irritated by that slut Shen Liang, he actually dared to beat you..."

"Pa... pa!" There was a sudden smack sounds, Shen Qiang's coquettish appearance frozen for a while and the room was quiet down. After a long time, Shen Qiang raised her hand to touch her beaten cheek and looked at her mother in disbelief.

"Do you know what stupid thing you just did?" Her daughter appearance was pitiful and she did feel distressed but she suppressed it all. After Shen Liang came back, her daughter became more reckless. Without anyone reminding her, she would make bigger mistakes in the future. She worked so hard to train her, but she went to the door and bully Shen Liang.

"Mother..." As soon as Shen Qiang opened her mouth, her tears feel down. Liu Shuhan looked at her deeply and took her hands and sighed;

"Qiang'er, if someone know it was your fault, we will lose everything. Even mother's position as head of household will be lost. I have thought you from a young age, you need to think twice before acting. You must not change your expression when you encounter big things. You are destined to do more in the future when you married royal clan. Now a little angry make you reckless, how will you cope in the backyard of royal clan?" Liu Shuhan had high hopes for this daughter and hope she would marry into royal clan one day. Seeing she lost her calm and intelligent, could she not be disappointed and uncomfortable?

"Mother... I'm sorry..." Finally realizing how big a mistake she made, Shen Qiang rushed into her arms;

"It's all the daughter's fault... woo..."

"Okay, well, you know the mistake. That's it." Hugged her daughter, Liu Shuhan patted her back gently.

"But mother, your position..." Finally, she stopped crying, Shen Qiang raised her head and sobbed again. Liu Shuhan raised her hand and smoothed her hair;

"Well, mother managed a lot in Dongling Mansion for twenty years. Even they take it away, I have a way to get them back obediently."

"Mother is still powerful." After hearing this, Shen Qiang finally smiled, she knew her mother was really good. If now, how could she deal with them for years?

"You." She knocked Shen Qiang on her forehead fondly, suddenly she said in serious tone;

"Remember, don't confront Shen Liang for the time being. The little beast is more powerful than we thought. Let's wait for Liu clan to stabilize first, after that, mother will deal with him personally. Let him be proud for now."

"Yeah." Shen Qiang nodded obediently, the mother and daughter embraced each other and forgot their arguments.