Chapter 26

“Hey, I don’t expect it to be cured, but I still worry about Yunxi.” With a deep sigh, Fu Ying suddenly looked at Shen Liang with bright eyes;

“I probably heard your conversation just now. Young master Shen, can you really help my son?” His body was exhausted that death wasn’t so terrible. But if he couldn’t see his son wash his grievances before he died, he wouldn’t die!

“I don’t come here to joke. I can treat your illness, as long as you cooperate. I will guarantee that you will be cured in three months.” Those were the eyes that love his son, he hadn’t experienced what it feels like but he was moved. If his daddy was still alive, he would definitely not let people in Shen clan insulted him.

“I’m not important. As long as Yunxi…”

“Father…” Fu Yunxi couldn’t listen to it anymore. After interrupting him, he said to Shen Liang;

“As long as you can cure my father, even if you can’t wash away my grievances. Fu Yunxi’s life will be yours.”

“Okay.” He didn’t brother to say it again;

“You should have pen and paper here.”

“No pulse?” Knowing he was going to write prescription, Fu Yunxi was surprised he didn’t check the pulse first.

“No need, uncle’s illness is obvious. Today, I will prescribe a medicine to rise his body. I will come to diagnose him carefully in a few days, so in three months the lung disease can be cured.” Shen Liang said confidently.

“Okay.”

He already seen other doctors with no solution, so he could only trust this one. Fu Yunxi got up to get pen, ink and paper. Fu Ying asked quietly while he was away;

“Young master Shen, I really don’t mind. Yunxi is sincere child, it’s impossible to cheat in Imperial examination. I just hope you can clean up his grievances. If I’m not here in the future, please take a look at him don’t let him be lonely.” Fu Ying didn’t believe that Shen Liang could cure him. As a father, he tried to give his last words and pleading for his son.

“Uncle, your disease was caused by sudden fire attacking the heart and it will get worse without timely treatment. As long as you cooperate with my treatment, the cure isn’t a problem. If you are worried about Fu Yunxi and afraid that he will be alone, then live to see it for yourself. Let yourself accompany him.” Shen Liang didn’t get angry over his distrust. After all, his appearance and age were still young, everything was left to time and let the facts speak for themselves.

“But…”

“Father, don’t say anything, can you listen to me this time?” Fu Yunxi who came back could guess what they were talking about and put his pen, ink and paper on the table. Fu Yunxi held his hand with one hand and smoothed his hair with other hand, his eyes were a bit red;

“Father, the child is not filial. If it isn’t from me, neither will you seriously ill to this point. If you die because of this… I will feel uneasy in my whole life.”

“Yunxi…” After understanding what he meant, Fu Ying’s eyes were wet.

While the father and son were communicating, Qi Yue grinded the ink and Shen Liang unfold the paper and pen to write prescription.

“Xuan-ge, you go to pharmacy get the medicine for seven days.”

“Okay.” After receiving the prescription, Qi Xuan turned and ran out.

“Father, you should go back to your room and rest first. I’ll talk with young master Shen.” Seeing that he started coughing again, Fu Yunxi sent him back to his room before sitting opposite Shen Liang again;

“What do you need me to do?”

“I don’t have anything for you this time. We will talk about it slowly when uncle recovers. But there is one thing, if someone from the fourth prince contact you, don’t agree or refuse in hurry, just drag them around first.”

“Why?”

Why is the prince involved again?

No matter how smart Fu Yunxi was, he couldn’t understand what he was thinking.

“Nothing, you can just follow my instructions. Don’t worry, what I have promised will definitely be done. I hope you can keep your promises, otherwise…”

I can both support you and bring you down!

This is what Shen Liang didn’t say. The cruelty in his eyes said everything, Fu Yunxi was wise and he naturally understand.

“A gentleman is hard to chase with word. As long as you can cure my father, whatever you ask me to do, I won’t refuse it. even if it’s trying to seize this country.” Fu Yunxi said his words seriously, a noble young master suddenly came to recruit him who would believe he didn’t have any ambition? He was just testing how deep his ambitions were.

“Hahaha… I’m not interested in this country or throne, what I want is very simple. But if this country becomes my obstacle, then I don’t mind destroying it. Fu Yunxi, you don’t have to understand, just follow me. I won’t betray you and I will be responsible for your life, if I’m trying to seize this country, I won’t let you be miserable.” Shen Liang’s expression changed and clouded became really hard to understand. But his eyes seemed to understand the whole world. Looking at him like this, Fu Yunxi was stunned. The blood in his body boiled for no reason and inexplicable feeling envelope him, just follow him and he won’t regret it.