Chapter 20

Ger is a man, but they had a naturally slim and delicate body. Their reputation was like women. Ger like Shen Liang who had been teased by others and replied back could be said as rare. Chu Li could regard him as strong as an iron plate.

“Looking that soft and delicate, why is he as cruel as second brother?” Chu Li whispered shocked, he then smiled before anyone could react.

“I want to marry. But General Shen will come back and chop me up. Even though I have such a beautiful wife, how could I willing to die like that? You said, isn’t it true Liang-liang?”

Liang-liang… he really dared to call him that!

Qi Yue and Qi Xuan glared at him; Shen Liang raised his eyebrows slightly;

“I don’t know if my brother will kill you. But I know that you don’t plan to do business with me.”

“No, no… this business must be done.” Hearing that Chu Li waved his hand quickly, Shen Liang was reminding him to stop joking. He turned into more serious;

“The blood jade is exquisite and even the most precious treasure for detoxification. The richest family, Murong clan offering one million for its location. But in three years, no one comes out. Young master Shen how do you know? If it’s for the money, why don’t you go to Murong clan?” Chu Li asked Shen Liang curiously after he restored his normal self. His eyes look as bright as the stars as if they contain endless knowledge.

“How I know its location is not important. Shopkeeper Chu just needs to tell me if he is willing to do this business?” Shen Liang raised his head to meet his eyes and smiled indifferently. He postured as if he would leave immediately when he said no.

“…”

Beautiful and interesting, it suited his type too much. How come he is Shen Da’s younger brother. Looking at him, Chu Li regretted it again.

“Well, we really don’t have the right to ask about those things. Young master Shen, will you sell the news to us directly or designate a buyer and we will contact you?”

Legend had it that blood jade was owned by the wife of God of war. It was made by Jiang Heng, who was a man of medicine and poison. It could cure all kinds of poison and illness. After Jiang Heng passed away, it disappeared without a trace. So far, no one knows its location. Some people said it was in the palace and treasured as the country heirloom. Others said it was a family heirloom of Wei clan. Some people thought it was buried somewhere. Legends had different opinions and versions. But Chu Li believed Shen Liang know the truth.

“Sell it to Murong clan.” Shen Ling didn’t hesitate and opened his mouth. Obviously, he had already thought about it.

“Ah…” Chu Li pretended to ponder about it;

“I have said that Murong clan offering one million rewards for its location. Since young master Shen made up his mind sell it to them, why not directly go to Murong Mansion?” He could feel that Shen Liang was not a simple person, he looks so kind on the outside but felt deceptive.

“I naturally have my reasons, or Shopkeeper Cu is not willing to earn this commission?” Here again, was there any more naked threat than this?

Chu Li was tired without reason, he Lian Ying gave a wink and smiled helplessly;

“Liang-liang, your style is too tight. You don’t want to say anything and you threaten at every turn. Doing business with you is truly cheap.”

“Oh? You earn a commission for doing nothing, is it cheap?” Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and smiled, knowing that Lian Ying was going to invite Murong clan.