Chapter 38

Once Liu Wenjin stirred up problems with them, Shen Liang and Qi brothers weren’t in the mood to buy things. They were ready to pick up Fu Ying and return back together but an unexpected visitor suddenly got into their carriage. They were taken into Luo Feng Pavilion and went directly to the third floor. The one waiting there was surprisingly Pei Yuanxun.

“The prince.” No matter how uncomfortable he was, Shen Liang politely bowed to him. The Qi brothers behind him also knelt down with a loud thud;

“Servant see the prince!”

“…” Did you have to be so embarrassing? Haven’t you seen him before? Being so scared of him?

Shen Liang’s forehead frowned in annoyance and shame, he was completely speechless watching them. Well, Qi brothers left Imperial city when they were only eleven and twelve years old. In the past five years, they only saw a maid or farmer. In just a few days, they suddenly met a prince of course they would freak out.

“Get up, Tian Quan takes them out and wait.” Pei Yuanxun waved his hand and continued in a calm voice;

“Sit, don’t you look so polite with this prince?”

Not at all, it’s all because you are a prince.

Shen Liang sat down on the chair opposite Pei Yuanxun;

“It turns out that Luo Feng Pavilion is the property of the prince.” If not, how could he be here? No wonder it shut down when Qin Yunshen made a deep thought about it. If you think about it, wasn’t it just when Pei Yuanxun’s went to the battlefield.

“This prince thought you knew everything.” Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxun teased him lightly. His eyes suddenly turned sharp looking at Chu Li;

“Why are you still here? No need to do business? This prince didn’t ask you to come back and be a waste!”

“Don’t be like that third brother, it is rare Liang-liang come here. Let me talk to him and reminisce about the past.” Chu Li who took Shen Liang inside suddenly grabbed Shen Liang’s hand and rubbed the back of his hand fondly;

“Liang-liang is getting better and better. After you left that day, I began to miss you terribly. Don’t meet for a few days, feel as if years have passed. How about you, did you think about me?”

“…” Obviously, he didn’t expect he would act like this; Shen Liang was in a daze. Pei Yuanxun was so angry, his face turned dark. They had seen shameless person but never saw such a high degree of shamelessness.

“Tian Shu!” Pei Yuanxun said through gritted his teeth and Tian Shu appeared immediately;

“Yes, master.”

“Cut off his hand for this prince.”

“Yes.”

“No, don’t, don’t. I’ll let go. Okay?” Chu Li was so frightened; he threw away Shen Liang’s hand and jumped three feet away. Tian Shu actually didn’t approach him at all. How Pei Yuanxun relationship with his brothers, all Iron Guards already knew.

“Look at third brother Liang-liang. You see him bully his friend and brother, you must not like this kind of man.” After his hand saved, Chu Li began to run his mouth again. Complaining to Shen Liang with aggrieved expression. Pei Yuanxun was about to get angry but Shen Liang suddenly said something;

“I think the prince is a man that I can like. When you heard a person with 10,000 people with have 10,000 understandings. One is to love his wife. What does shopkeeper Chu think?”

“Huh?” He didn’t expect there would be such a sentence. Chu Li opened his mouth slightly unable to respond.

“Well said Liang-liang. You really like this prince, really won’t consider being my princess?” Pei Yuanxun said before Chu Li could respond. He then turned to Chu Li and said gravely;

“Fuck off!”

“Yes.” This time Tian Shu wasn’t polite, he clicked Chu Li’s acupuncture point, he waved his hand and Tian Heng came out. The two of them pushed Chu Li out, ignoring his flushed face full of sadness.

“Hey, wipe your hand.” It was finally quiet. Pei Yuanxun gave him a wet handkerchief. Shen Liang took it and wiped his hands;

“The prince suddenly found to me, why did you take me here?” Chu Li stopped their carriage earlier and said that he wanted to talk about the blood jade. Now it seemed that the blood jade was just a cover.

“Why? Can’t I find you?” Raising his eyebrows and looked at him, Pei Yuanxun continued to say before his small mouth could say something annoying;

“The prince already checked Huaiyang Mansion, I found there was indeed something. Since you know about this, you must also know who is behind the scenes. Shen Liang, these things except this prince, don’t tell anyone anymore. Some things are not something you can handle.”

“Yes.” It was rare for Pei Yuanxun to be serious. After their meetings, he also noticed that Shen Liang was against Shen clan and the royal clan. Although the reason was unknown, he never despises his intuition. Shen Liang’s eyes were cold and like stagnant water, but inside was a bloodthirsty beast ready to swallow his enemy when the time comes.

Strictly speaking, they were almost the same and it was absolutely impossible to be merciful to their enemy!