Chapter 11

Before he reached ten years old. Shen Da, his elder brother, would personally teach Shen Liang how to read and write. Later, he went to countryside, under servants’ bullying, he had no time to practice calligraphy. When he was fifteen years old in his previous life, his writing was so ugly, when he went to Tianmen Academy people often laughed at him. Of course, some secretly use their power. Every time he was bullied, Liu Shuhan would comfort him heartily and tell him that he was the young master of Dongling Mansion, even if his writing was not good it didn’t matter. Whoever dared to laugh at him, he would call the party back. Also, Madam Shen often went to Tianmen Academy to beg justice for him. He was truly moved back then. He felt that Liu Shuhan was better to him than to Shen Xiao and Shen Qiang.

Student of Tianmen Academy was children of imperial clan and noble clan. All of them were teenagers, frivolous and rebellious. How can they tolerate him asking the elders to come forward? Every time Liu Shuhan went to the academy, the bullying became intensify. Over time, he had become the public enemy. No matter whether he provokes others or not, he would get bullied.

At that time, where were Shen Qiang and other Shen children? Seemed to be watching and laughing secretly, right? It was also at that time, Qin Yunshen’s act of protecting him made him moved, he fell so deep for him then loved him for ten years, then became his princess.

He used to be a fool!

Shen Liang couldn’t bear to look at his past stupidity, he sneered and said;

“The calligraphy is born as you wish, as long as you let go and it will be good-looking.”

“…”

Where they three years old children?

Qi Yue said angrily;

“Liang-liang, please be careful when you lie to us. Can you not treat us like a stupid child?”

“Yes, Liang-liang, you can’t teach us like that.”

“Is it obvious to you? Let me just say, how can this reason be deceiving?” Shen Liang smiled at them.

“…”

Do you want something to cover your face?

Qi Yue and Qi Xuan lost the battle. Was their family’s Shen Liang face too thick? If continue like this, when the eldest young master back they will not be able look at him in the fast?

“Liang-liang writing are better than others. Eldest young master will be very happy to see it in the future.” Thinking of eldest young master, Qi Yue’s expression changed, the sword on battlefield had no eye, eldest young master’s life we never know. He had made outstanding achievements in the first year, he must have worked harder than them, right?

No one knows better than them, eldest young master did all this was for Liang-liang and he would be the backer of Liang-liang!

“Elder brother…”

The smile on his face became stiff, Shen Liang unconsciously stroked his chest. Every time he talked about Shen Da, his heart would ache severely, his brother and Wei clan had become his heart disease.

“Xuan-ge, you don’t have to go to Hexiang Courtyard with me. Take this outside and make a door plaque, hang it outside courtyard. By the way, go to Yin Alley and ask for someone called Fu Yunxi, ask him and find out his condition clearly.” Trying to supressed his intense heartache, Shen Liang picked up the paper and handed it to Qi Xuan. Fu Yunxi, he must get this person soon.

“Fu Yunxi?” Qi Xuan blinked after receiving the paper, as if to ask who was Fu Yunxi.

“A very important person, I’ll talk to you later.” Seeing him doubtful, Shen Liang comforted him.