Chapter 23

Shen Liang’s worry weren’t unreasonable, in fact, people had been following him since he left Dongling Mansion. There were more than one group, but after he left Luo Feng Pavilion, those people were dismissed by Pei Yuanxun’s people. Only Pei Yuanxun’s were left behind but they didn’t expect Shen Liang to escape from the restaurant. By the time, they found out Shen Liang already gone.

The four main area of Imperial city were divided into inner city and outer city. The more central inner city, the more prosperous and richer people living inside them. The more outside you went, the poorer it would be. Tison House was located in inner city. Once Shen Liang went out, he went straight to outer city, he mixed in with his disguise and ran along with all kind of people.

Outer city wasn’t limited to poor people. After all, it was Imperial city. As long people were diligent enough, there would no problem having food and clothes. But compared to inner city, outer city was a bit worse.

“Butcher’s business is pretty good. Are they all sold out today?”

“What do guest want? There is still half of pork that hasn’t been taken out. Do you want to buy some today?”

“I want to buy but I have no money.”

“No. This year, there was a lot of rain. I heard all villages outside Imperial city was flooded. The rice’s price keeps rising, we almost couldn’t afford it.”

In front of ordinary street in outer city stood a butcher shop, it was surrounded by some people. The butcher was thirty or forty years old; he was very sturdy and smiled honestly. Standing not far away in the corner, Shen Liang looked at him from distance, his eyes were a bit misty.

Uncle Wang, it’s been a long time, feels like a decade!

“Boss, I want to buy two pounds of meat.” To stabilize his mood a bit, Shen Liang walked over and the people around left. Old Wang smiled;

“Two pounds of meat, right? Wait a moment.” Once he finished speaking, Old Wang turned around in the room behind him and carried out half of pork, swiftly cut off the meat and wrapped them before handing it to him.

“Two pounds of meat, twenty copper, here.”

“Yeah.”

Shen Liang didn’t reach out to take it. Instead, he took out something and handed it to him. After received it, Old Wang’eyes flashed and still smiled honestly;

“Guest, the money you gave was too big. Why don’t you go to the house and have a tea; I’ll exchange the money and come to you.”

“Okay.”

Like in his previous life, Shen Liang entered the house with him. The difference this time, he noticed it. There was flash of helplessness, suddenly Shen Liang regretted coming here. He shouldn’t be here with Nether Order anymore. It should be best to let them be forgotten, right? Back then, the ancestors of Wei clan had such thought, otherwise they wouldn’t hide Nether Other in secret box that ordinary people couldn’t open it.

“Wang Qingfeng pays respect to young master.” Entering the back room, Old Wang knelt down on one knee with his hand out holding Nether Order.

“Uncle Wang, please.” Upon seeing this, Shen Liang quickly reached out and helped him;

“Uncle Wang doesn’t need to be polite. I came to you with Nether Order. I didn’t want to break your peace, but now I’m helpless and can’t even know the news outside, let alone to guard against those wealthy wolves and tigers. Uncle Wang, let me meet your leader.” Shen Liang trusted Nether Guardian like Qi Yue and Qi Xuan. To them, he also very affectionate.