Epiloge

Autumns POV

Staring into the mirror I adjusted my veil. Stella smirked as she fixed her dark green bridesmaids dress.

I smiled then picked Luke up from his crib. He was about 8 months old and we had found the cutest little tuxeto for him.

He had a little dark green tie and all. The only difference is that he wouldn't tolerate the jacket so he's just in a vest.

Luke grabbed my finger playing with my ring.

"It's time," Gwen said sticking her head in.

Nodding I handed Luke to Stella and walked out. One of my cousins was going to be holding him in the front row.

The song started and I walked down after all the bridesmaids with my dad.

Seeing Dylan standing at the end I smiled wider. He looked about the most handsome I'd ever seen him.

And prefect was what it felt like the second I was there holding Dylan's hand. Everyone was seated and the priest began.

Dylan leaned over whispering,"You look beautiful."

"Thank you," I murmured.

As soon as it began it was over and Dylan grabbed me swinging my down and kissing me.

Everyone cheered.

Dylan carried me down the isle and we got in the car going to the reception party.

Once we were there, Kelly, my cousin handed me Luke. He was smiling and so happy.

We are and dance and had cake.

I held Luke as we cut the cake smiling. Leaning over to Dylan I muttered,"I swear you put cake on my face I'll break your hand."

Chuckling he fed me a piece and smushed the cake on Luke instead. Luke loved it.

I had to hand Luke over to my mom because we were doing our couples dance thing.

We danced and as we did I thought about when he proposed and I had Luke.

Luke was born three months earlier.

I had been messing around outside with the little kids and I was 8 and a half months pregnant.

Dylan had been all protective like don't play outside. Don't eat this. Don't whatever.

He had taken a nap so I went out and slipped which broke my water.

Anyway Luke was 3 months and we were outside. It was really nice. Warm but still cool.

He had got down on one knee and proposed. Aparrently he had told Dante and Shane so they had been hiding and taking pictures.

The ring was breathtaking and I had cried a bit.

I had looked at Luke and said,"What do you think about that Luke? Daddy proposing. Should I say yes?"

Then I leaned down to pretend listen to him and then smirked at Dylan saying,"He's not sure if you're the one."

Dylan had taking Luke and then said,"Oh well he's telling me I just have to kiss you and you'll say yes."

We had kissed and I had said yes of course.

As we danced Dylan bent down and whispered I love you. I replied back with the same.

When the song was over people clapped and I sat down with my tired baby.

I saw Stella and Shane making out in the back corner. Stella had finally gave in and realized how much Shane needed her and she needed him.

We watched people and laughed at stupid things Dyaln did till my mom took Luke and said she was going to take him back to the pack house.

Then I had to sit in a chair and let Dylan take my garder off. He did some unmentionable things down under my dress but I kept my face straight.

We dance and all till about midnight then it was over and everyone left. It was wonderful.

Defiantly one of the best days of my life.