Chapter 1

Autumn:

Me and Stella were sitting in our apartment watching movies when her phone rang.

I paused it and she said a few "yeses" and "sures" and "okays". Hanging up she looked at me and said,

"Guess What"

"What?" I replied

"My uncle wants us to babysit Aiden and Lexi! He said something about them going out but I kinda zoned out"

I was so exited. I loved babysitting them. Aiden's six and his sister Lexus is three.

There the cutest little kids. Stella and I always babysit them ever since they were born.

Thomas walked onto the apartment. Oh sorry I didn't mention that he lives with us. We've all been friends since elementary.

"Hey guys! What's up!" Thomas said while going straight for the kitchen.

Stella rolled her eyes towards me knowing he would go straight for food. "Nothin much"

I watched Thomas as he searched threw the cabins. Stella went back to watching Face Off. (If u don't know what this is go to the bottom of chapter)

"Awesome. So Autumn buy anything good?"

"No" I said a little to quickly. I didn't want him to eat the Ding Dongs I had just bought at the store.

Smirking he opened another cabinet and then cried in triumph. I shot up off the couch knowing he found them. He then turned and wiggled the box.

"Thomas! Stop you can't have those!"

I started to walk towards him as he took a Ding Dong out of the box.

"Noooo. No. Thomas seriously. Please don't." I begged

He just chuckled and held it over his head. Me being 5 inches shorter I couldn't reach it. Stella looked over at me struggling rolling her eyes,"Hey Thomas throw me one!"

He threw it and of course it was over my head. I sighed and just gave up it was no use. They just laughed and I used a few choice words and gave them the finger as I walked into my room.

I heard a knock on the door and I heard Stella tell Thomas to get the door. Then Thomas screamed,

"Autumn Get the door!!!!"

"Okay!!!"

I got up an walked out of my room and when I saw them eating my Ding Dongs as they were huddled together watching the finally of Face Off. Ugh those bitches watched it without me. I'll just have to watch it later.

Opening the door I saw Robert, Stella's boyfriend. I hated him.

There wasn't anything wrong with him per say. He loved Stella, she loved him back and he was always so nice to everyone but that's it.

He was too nice. I don't like it and I might have been a little jealous too.

I didn't have a boyfriend. I mean I did but he was well I don't really like talking about him. He was rude and abusive..

Robert walked in past me and Stella jumped up off the couch into his arms. Disgusted I went back into my room and tried to finish my sketch for my Special Effects Makeup Artist class.

The assignment was to sketch out my design of a wizard according to a wand we got.

Mine was a long wooden staff almost and it curled up at the top with a royal blue stone in it.

I started to draw a lady in a dark blue cloak. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes the same color as her wand. We had to come up with stories for our creations so putting my sketch pad down I picked up my laptop and stared to write.

She is a beautiful enchantress that seduced men and made them her slaves. She had a dark blue cloak and she carried collars around.

I stopped writing when I heard a giggling coming from the other side of the wall. I groaned Stella and Robert had found there way to her bedroom.

I couldn't take it I grabbed my computer, sketch book, purse, and keys and headed out.

Thomas looked over at me, "Hey where are you going?"

"Out" I said while shoving my phone into my purse.

" Oh okay just don't forget about the babysitting." Thomas reminded me

"I wont," I sang as I walked out

I drove to my favorite place to sit and think. The park.

It was sad how much I went there the coffee vender knew me by name. So as I sat down at my usual spot Bossik, the coffee vender, came up to me with what I always order.

" Its on the house kid." I smiled and thanked him. He was the best.

After about an hour I had a perfect description and a semi- finished drawling.

Checking my phone I still had a good hour till I had to get back and change before I went to babysit, so I put my laptop in my car and went for a walk.

I put my sketch book in my purse. You never know when theres a good moment to sketch.

I walked down the park trail with my coffee. It wasnt to cold at least not what it should have been in the Fall. I had a scarf, beany, jacket, and jeans on.

I saw a mother pushing her daughter on a swing. It was cute. I sat down on a bench close by and started to draw them. I was just putting the finishing touches and shades when I felt a breathing on my neck.

I whipped my head around to come face to face with one of the most gorgeous men I have every seen.

He smiled widely and pulled me into a crushing hug.

"Get off of me." I yelled

I pulled out my pepper spay and sprayed him right in the eyes. He immediatly let go of me. I grabbed my sketch book and coffee bulting to my car.

I saw him stand up and look at me with sad eyes as I hoped in the car and drove away.

 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Face Off -TV show on SyFy where people sculpt these awesome creatures and people

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=121128648    <- Staff and Cloak