Chapter 4

Autumns POV:

Me and Thomas had taken Lexi to look at birthday cakes and stuff.

She liked the big my little pony cake. She's obsessed with them.

The whole time I felt as if someone was watching me. It kinda freaked me out.

We got back to the house at 7 o'clock and in an hour we'd be Lexi and Aidans bedtime so we decided to watch a movie.

Aidan, Lexi , Thomas, and Stella were fighting over what movie to watch.

Aidan wanted Cars and Lexi wanted My Little Pony. But Thomas said we should watch Turbo and there was Stella screaming the Crudes.

I sighed they all acted like children. They kept arguing and I tried quieting them down but it was no use.

I screamed for silence and all eyes were on me.

"We're not watching those movies! Since you can decide well watch The Spongebob movie." I stated a matter a factly.

Then all cheered and I popped it in.

We were all singing along like children by the end of the movie.

When there parents got home we said good bye and left.

It was about 10:30 and I got in my car with Thomas as Stella got into hers.

"Hey I'm gonna head over to Roberts." Stella yelled.

I okayed and drove away annoyed.

"It doesn't seem like you like Robert very much." Thomas said as I drove.

"No I don't. He's too nice." Thomas laughed at my answer.

"Are you just jealous" Thomas teased

"No I can't have relationships. I don't trust any guy other than you." I stated without looking at him.

"Autumn. You have to get past it. It was terrible what he did to you but you can't not have a relationship because of one asshole" Thomas said solemnly.

I knew this was coming. I had to get over what Jared my ex had done to me but I couldn't.

I could never trust any man again. Even if I did I wouldn't be the same.

I sighed heavily. Then quickly changing the subject Thomas said, "I have to go to the uh store ya the store can you drop me off here.?"

Nodding I pulled over and he got out. I drove back to the apartment and when I got in it felt empty and alone.

I sat on the couch curled into a ball as I ate my Ding Dongs. I turned the TV on and started watching what ever was on.

I heard the door open. It must be Thomas. I didn't move just kept watching the show.

It got very quiet. Thomas must be doing something to try to scare me but I wouldn't work this time.

Then a hand clapped over my mouth I chuckled and grabbed Thomas's hand and tried prying it off but he was strong than me.

"Thomas its not funny!" I mumbled under his hand.

Then when he didn't let go I tried pulling his hand off but still couldn't. I finally turned.

To my fright Thomas wasn't behind me but the man from the park. My eyes grew wide and I screamed trying to be heard behind his hand but he pressed his hand tighter on my mouth.

I scrambled off the only to fall off onto my hands and knees.

I crawled away but stopped when there were a pair of feet in my way.

I slowly looked up to see a smirking man looking down at me. I tried getting up but instead was hoisted up.

The man from the park came in front of me with a smile, "Don't worry my love I won't hurt you. But promise you won't scream?"

I was terrified. He was very buff. He had broad shoulders and towered over me.

I was small and petite. He could break me in half like a twig.

I cowered. Jared had been much smaller than this man and had done so much bad I didn't want to know what he was capable of.

He raised an eyebrow. I nodded. I was too scared to scream anyways.

The man behind me released me from his grip and I stumbled into Hotness, the park man.

Hotness smiled looking at me with love in his eyes. As he stared into my eyes I kneed him in the balls and made a run for my purse.

I got there and grabbed my phone. Another guy ran up to me. He pulled his hand back and I flinched.

Putting my head down as if to say sorry. He snatched the phone from my hand, and gave me an odd look.

I had thought he was going to smack me. Anytime I did something wrong Jared would smack me.

I shivered at the memory.

I was about to grab my purse but someone grab me from behind. It felt so weird it was a tingling sensation all over the places he touched.

He pulled me away from my purse and pushed me lightly onto the couch. None of the actions were aggressive at all.

He smiled sadly at me and the man that had first grabbed me handed him duck tape.

Murmuring sorry he duck taped my hands, mouth, legs and feet.

I tried moving but I couldn't. That's when he plucked me off the couch.

I squealed as he held me bridal style. My eyes brimmed with tears as he carried me down the stairs to a truck setting me on the seat.

I scooted away as he slid in until the other door opened and another man got in on that side.

I was scared shitless. I was pretty brave but at this moment I probably look like a helpless deer in the headlights.

The man from the park, whose skin made mine tingle, pulled me into his lap as the other men got in.

I was shaking in fear.

I tried getting off his lap. I wiggled and wiggled until I felt something hard against my butt and immediately stopped.

He had a boner!! Eww but kinda hot. No Autumn not hot!

I felt his hot breath hit my ear as he whispered, "Don't do that sweety."

As the adrenaline wore off, I started to get tired. My eyes were closing and I kept having to try to keep them open. I wasn't about to fall asleep on my kidnappers lap.

Again I felt his breath in my ear, "It's okay you can sleep. I'll make sure you're safe."

His words somewhat comforted me. In a weird way, I believed he wouldn't let anyone hurt me.

I let my eyes close and fell asleep.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?? COMMENT!

PLEASE VOTE