Chapter 9

What's your favorite part so far?

Dylan POV

I jogged down the stairs to my car hopping in. I really didn't want to leave Autumn alone for to long.

I drove to her apartment at a very unsafe speed. I got out and walked up the stairs to her door.

I opened the door and a girl came running up to it.

"OH MY GOD Autumn I've been so- Wait who are you." The girl said.

"I'm a friend of Autumns." I said not knowing what else to say.

She looked at me strange and I walked in.

"Have you seen Autumn?" she asked

"Ya actually that's why I'm here. I just saw her at the park." I said smoothly.

"Oh God really. I'm gonna beat the shit out of her for scaring me like that. Thomas! Come on." she yelled

She ran out Thomas in toe. I could tell he was a werewolf. Obviously that girl didn't know though.

I walked around the place opening doors. I came to one door and when I walked in the bed spread was black and red and there was a picture hanging on the wall of the girl that had let me in, Autumn, and Thomas..

Looking around I saw drawings of monsters and brushes and pencils everywhere on the desk.

I was taking a guess on this being Autumns room so I took a huge black duffle bag and started to fill it. I fit all the clothes in the closet and a few pairs of shoes. I also took a big art bag and makeup bag.

I saw the purse that Autumn had been going for and grabbed it.

I put it in my truck and went back in to make sure everything was good but when I did I saw a little corgi.

I leaned down and it had a little tag on his collar that said property of Autumn.

"Hey little guy want to see Autumn." his head perked up at the name of Autumn.

"Come on let's go see Autumn." I said as I picked him up.

I set him in the passengers seat and got in the drivers.

I started to drive but then the dog got on my lap and put its hands on the steering wheel.

It was weird at first then kinda cute. I  drove all the way home like that.

I didn't even realize that he had brought a little stuffed squirrel with him until he picked it up.

I told him to stay and he sat. Autumn had trained him well.

I picked all the bags up and brought them up stairs.

I laughed when I saw Autumn. She was laying on her back with one light on  making shadow puppets.

She turned and when she saw all the stuff I was carrying smiled.

"You even brought my art stuff. You're the best." she gushed.

She would be kissing me when she saw her dog then.

I set it down and said I'd be right back.

I went back to the car. I picked the dog up and he barked.

I shushed him walking back in the house.

"Why do you have a dog?"   Parker said

"Its Autumns." I replied.

He looked confused. Oh that's right I hadn't told them her name yet.

"My mates." I added.

"Ohhhhhh." was all he said before walking away.

I went back up the stairs. The dog wriggling in my arms.

When I came in I said, "Look who I brought to keep you company."

She looked up and almost cried , "Oh Sammy!"

The dog jumped out of my arms and hopped up on the bed cuddling with Autumn.

She petted him then looked at me.

"Come here your the best mate." she said.

I came over and she kissed me. The tingling jolted threw my body. I could tell she felt it to because her eyes widened a bit.

Hands down best day ever...

               Vote and Comment

I hope you like the story so far keep

                     on reading.