Chaptr 18

Autumn POV

I knew when I used my authoritative voice he'd do as I said.

Dylan was happy that I stood up to him. He kisses my cheek and for a second it reminded me of Jared but Catherine , my wolf, reminded me he was Dylan and he was our mate.

He wouldn't hurt me on purpose. She was the only reason I got out of my funk.

He grabbed my hand and brought me into the kitchen.

My stomach growled I didn't realize I'd been this hungry. Then remembered I didn't eat dinner.

Dylan chuckled and started to cook something.

I hunted around the kitchen opening cabinets and drawers. I was starving.

I opened the one cabinet to see a box of pop tarts. I grabbed one and noisily opened the wrapper shoving it in my mouth.

It was smores yum! Dylan kept cooking as I banged around the kitchen looking for something else to devour.

Opening the fridge I saw a a big jumbo grape bag. I pulled them out of the fridge and popped them in my mouth one at a time.

I sat on the island and watched Dylan's muscles flex as he made me something.

I started to get horny. It was weird cause I never got horny much after the incident.

I wanted him to ride me and do all kinds of everything to me. My wolf said encouraging things about these activities.

I bit my lip while closing my legs firmly together. Dylan turned with a hamburger on the plate.

He stopped and looked at me. I could almost hear his wolf purr.

He came forward and handed me the plate silently and stood in front of me. His chest was bare and I had the urge to trace his abbs.

I slowly licked the grape juice off my fingers seductively. He growled and grabbed my hand making me flinch.

"Don't." he warned

I grabbed my hamburger and walked away. He followed me but I ignored him.

"Come on! Munchkin don't be like that" Dylan said but I didn't turn to him.

We walking into the living room where I saw that rabbit guy, Charles, Marcus, and some other guy.

They waved and I said hi. Sitting in between Charles and Bunny man. Dylan glared and when they went to stand up I pushed them back down.

Dylan grumbled and stood in front of me. He kept trying to talk to me and I said to Charles, "Do you hear something?"

Smirking he said, "No not at all."

I giggled a bit then turned to eat my burger. I took a bite into in but put it down. No ketchup.

Stella always teased me about the about of ketchup I used. She said instead of having a meal with ketchup I had ketchup with a meal.

I put it down and went into kitchen snatching the bottle and going back into the living room.

I smothered my burger and commenced eating.

"Autumn are you even listening?" Dylan said

I pretended if he hadn't spoke. He fumed.

"Look at me Autumn!" he yelled

He was starting to get serious. He said my name and not munchkin.

He needed to learn not to yell at me or grab me roughly because I didn't like that.