Chapter 23

Dylans POV

I was getting a little antsy. Autumn had been gone for like 4 hours.

It shouldn't take this long. I picked up my phone deciding that I would call her.

She was one of my few favorites and I had her on speed dial. I hit call and the phone rang.

It rang four more times until it went to voicemail. I called again and when she didn't answer I continued to call and text her.

I was freaking out she always answered. I dialed Charles and he didn't pick up either.

Standing up I walked back and forth in my office as I kept trying to call them.

After calling Autumn no joke 29 times and about a 100 texts and Charles about 20 times I called Dante.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?" he said

"Holy Shit is everything okay? No ones answering their phones!" I screamed

"Wow wow. I-" the phone went dead.

I ran out of my office and down the hall as soon as I made it down the stairs I heard the door open.

I raced to the door to see Autumn smiling as she laughed at something Stella said.

I grabbed Autumn and she smiled but I did not. She frowned when she saw my face.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"What's wrong!" I pretty much screamed in her face.

She flinched and her eyes rimmed with tears. I was still angry and upset and my wolf kept pushing to come out.

He loved his mate but when he was mad he sometimes forgot that she was our mate.

"You didn't answer your phone! I called you a million times!" I screamed

She stepped away from me as she quivered. She had fear in her eyes and I tried to get my wolf to see but he was extremely concerned about what had happened and wanted to know why.

"I-I my phone?" she struggled to say.

She pulled it out to see the hundreds or messages.

"I'm-I'm sorry I-I  tu-turned it on silent." she finished letting tears fall down her face.

I saw Shane grabbed Stella's arm pulling her away so we could have somewhat privacy.

My wolf saw the tears and howled in pain. He realized what he'd done.

I went to put my arms around her and she flinched. I didn't care but continued to hold her.

She sniffled into my chest and kept repeating sorry.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so angry. I shouldn't have yelled." I said

She looked at me and nodded. I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

I suddenly scooped her up into my arms and grabbed her bag. She giggled and I heard Charles say, "That is one bipolar couple."

I trudged up the stairs and when I got to the room I set Autumn on her feet.

She was small and petite. She was like a fragile little bird. She took her bags out of my hand and and went for the closet.

"Can I see?" I asked

"No not until tomorrow." she said stubbornly whilst putting the black dress bags into the closet.

She pulled out two pairs of heels.