Chapter 7

Hope your enjoying it!!

Autumn POV

I woke up and groaned from the aching in my leg and wrist.

When I went to stretch I whimpered from the pain.

Hotness rolled over opening his eyes.

He looked at my face then leg looking very guilty.

"I'm sorry." he said almost on the edge of crying

I just nodded and whimpered again. I sat up and tried to get out of bed, but failed miserable. I ended up half on half off the bed.

Hotness jump out putting me back on the bed. God dammit I need to use the fuckin bathroom not lay in bed, I thought harshly.

I tried again but just got stopped by him. I looked at him. Jesus doesn't this guy understand I want to get up!

"Why do you keep doing that? You're going to hurt yourself." he said strictly.

I didn't say anything then got my courage up and in a quiet voice said, "I have to use the bathroom."

"Ohhhh!" he said finally understanding.

"I'll carry you because there's no way you can get there by yourself."

He scooped me up and a jolt of tingles hit me. He carried me into the bathroom and stood me up.

I teetered but he grabbed my waist. I blushed realizing I was only in his big T-shirt.

He smiled and then I kinda looked at him.

"Um I'm uh good you-you can go." I said

He released my waist and left the bathroom.

I finished and staggered to the door holding everything I could to keep myself up. You have no idea how hard it is to not be able to move any part of your leg.

I hit the door and tried to steady myself on the door handle, but the door swung open and I almost fell.

I saw Hotness sitting there and when the door swung open he jumped up to try and help me.

I pushed his hands away I didn't need some kidnapping stranger helping me.

He didn't care if I didn't want him to help and scooped me up sitting me on the bed.

"You can't do it alone." he said sternly

I just glared at him. He sighed.

"We'll I'm gonna go down and get you something to eat."

I didn't say anything but I guess he had already made up his mind because he left the room.

I honestly didn't care if I was injured I wasn't staying here. I hopped off the bed and used the side table to steady myself.

I stumbled down the hall to the stairs. They were huge marble stairs there were two sets leading down to the front doors.

I knew there was no way I could walk or hop in that matter down these stairs.

I sat on the banister and slowly slid down. When I got to the bottom I shimmied off.

My leg was throbbing from putting pressure on it and I felt like crying but I had to keep going.

I got to the door and opened it. It was bright and sunny out. The wind hit and it was chilly. I pulled myself to the porch where there were a few steps leading to the grass.

As I hopped on one leg down them, the last step my injured right foot hit the step making it pulse up my leg in pain.

I cried out and tumbled into the grass. I was scared someone heard me so I quickly tried to stand up.

I hopped over to the paved drive way and looked around.

It was beautiful but the only problem was it was surrounded by a forest of huge trees.

I started for the forest and heard someone behind me.

It was the doctor guy and one of the other guys from last night.

I tripped and fell. As I hit the ground I cried in pain again as my leg smacked the pavement.

The two men came over. One tried to pick me up but I hit him with my cast and he back up.

Then the doctor tried and when I went to hit him he grabbed it.

"Come on. You can barley walk." he said

I started to cry. I know you're not suppose to show your weak and all to your kidnappers but I was tired and in pain. All I wanted was to go home.

"Please just let me go home. " I cried.

"You can't go home. Beta's orders." the one guy said as he hoisted me off the ground as if I weighed nothing.

Beta. I knew what a beta was. It was a wolf rank, but why would he call someone that? Unless. I've read books about it and always thought they were real but never believed I'd see one.

They had to be werewolves.

Comment and Vote

If you have any suggestions I'm open

to them so tell me.