Chapter 11

UPDATE!!!

Autumns POV

Monday was a very productive but yesterday wasn't to bad.

We watched movies until he had to go do pack stuff. So I was stuck with Buffy. It's the name I gave my silent bodyguard.

He stood there straight faced as I sat watching the credits of A Walk to Remember.

The first time I watched it I cried for an hour. I get a little teary even after watching it a lot.

I looked at him curiously. Apparently he was a warrior. He probably thought it was a waist of time babysitting me while he could be doing awesome stuff.

He could be fighting crime, rouges, and epic battles. Speaking of Epic great movie. Another great movies Spongebob. I love Spongebob.

I'm a Goofy Goober all the way!! I've always wanted to try the triple berry goober sunrise that they eat in that movie.

I mean who wouldn't. Sorry I diverged. Haha Divergent love IT!!

Any who.... He stood there all brave looking and what not. He seemed to need a bit of fun.

I grabbed my cruches as I walked up to him.

He looked at me and said, "Do you need something."

I shook my head no saying, "I don't but you do." 

He gave me a curious look and I grabbed his hand pulling him on the couch.

"What's you favorite thing to do." I said staring at him closely.

He didn't answer so I used my tactics. I started to say what is it over and over each time I said it I got closer to his face until my nose pressed against his cheek.

"So what is it?"  I murmured.

He pushed me back  but sighed, "I guess working out."

I frowned he needed to get a new favorite thing.

"Well it's not anymore!" I shouted.

I jumped up and grabbed my cruches. I hobbled as fast as I could towards the movies with Buffy in toe.

"You like action right " I asked I heard him mumble sure so I got the fast and furious movies. We were watching a marathon.

I stuck the first one in and sat down patting the couch. He came and sat down when the main menu came up he exclaimed, "Wow how did you know that's my favorite movie!"

"Its one of mine soooo." I said trailing off.

He smiled leaning back we watched the first three and he was putting in the fourth one when I asked, "So I never asked you what's your name?"

"Charles." I smiled I liked his name.

"I like it."

"I like yours too," he replied.

               -- Few Hours Later --

We were finishing the last fast and furious. They were fighting the guys on the plane.

I was screaming at the TV and so was Charles. We were really into it.

That's when I heard a chuckle and felt the shocks as Dylan pulled me into him.

"Go away! Stop!" I commanded.

He didn't just put his face into my neck and sniffed.

I whined and hit him with a pillow. He backed off then sat next to me pulling me into his lap.

A little while later it ended and Charles had to go do patrol. I complained I didn't want him to leave but he said Alphas orders.

"Well I'm gonna talk to this Alpha and he's gonna listen!" I said defiantly

Grabbing my crutches as I stormed out with Dylan behind me.  I went down a hall and saw a door ajar. It had a plaque that said Alpha's Office on it.

I went in and saw a man in there looking at papers.

He saw me and stood up. He was a bit shorter than Dylan and not as broad.

I came in fully and I could feel Dylan's presents behind me.

"What do you want." he said

I just looked at him he was rude.

"Are you the Alpha?" I asked

He nodded. Good he could get a piece of my mind.

"Well I don't think its very fair you make Charles go and do patrol. He said he couldn't stay with my cause of alphas orders. You shouldn't be an alpha I don't see how people can respect you!" I shouted at the end.

Honestly I have no clue why I got so angry.

Through my speech he seemed to get angrier and angrier. He stood up and stalked towards me.

I lifted his hand and grabbed my arm.  I stumbled back with a whimper. I cowered and covered my face.

That's when I felt arms come around me and heard a roaring growl.

I was behind Dylan as he growled at his Alpha.

"Don't touch her!!" he bellowed.

His alpha looked so angry, "You do not speak to me like that!" he yelled back.

I was scared I hated to see Dylan mad and it freaked me out that they were yelling.

I quivered behind them whimpering again as they screamed at each other.

Dylan's back muscles flexed and he turned to me and held my face sweetly. His face changed from anger to compassion.

"Its okay you're okay. No ones going to hurt you," he cooed.

I nodded his words were convincing. I believed he'd protect me.

That's when his Alpha growled and Dylan whipped around.

"You better control your little mate." he snarled.

"Don't threaten her!" he said menacingly.

They began to argue and yell and growl. I put my hands over my ears but I could still hear.

I screamed for them to stop. They had started to push each other. They didn't listen. They were to into it.

I tried to pull Dylan off but was smacked in the face and I hit the wall.

I cried out in pain and held my face. Dylan looked at me with concern then at his Alpha.

He roared full force at him. I screamed for him to stop but it was to late.

** IMPORTANT SPONGEBOB    

                                            MESSAGE**

To all those Spongebob fans keep on loving it don't let the flame die. Let the haters hate. Goofy Goobers for life.