Chapter 29

Autumn's POV

I woke up laying on the bed. Dylan wasn't there so I got a shower and got dressed in sweats and one of Dylan's sweatshirt.

Slipping my boots on I went outside just wanting to have some alone time.

My cheek was bruised and it throbbed.

I'd gotten use to throbbing bruises this was nothing.

I decided that I needed fresh air and a change. Staying in the pack house seemed to be creating a lot of drama.

I walking deeper and deeper into the woods until I was in a totally unfamiliar place.

I wandered around till I got to a large clearing with a house. I assumed I was in another packs territory.

This must be the pack house. It was pretty big and it was brown.

I slowly sat down against a tree placing my hand on my belly and rubbing small circles.

Smiling I stared at my flat stomach.

"I can't wait for you," I whispered.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I screamed. A very large man had a hold of my arm and it hurt.

I whimpered as he hauled me up.

"Why are you here," he yelled at me.

"I-I-I," stuttering I couldn't speak.

His eyes when to slits,"You're coming with me to see my alpha!"

Pulling me along I tried to get out of his grip.

"Knock it off," he screamed making me flinch lifting my other hand.

He pulled me into the house as I tried to hold onto the door frame. With another tug I lost my grip.

I was screaming for help and a few wolfs looked at me.

There was one wolf that kept staring at me it was a guy. I think I remember him; he's kinds familiar.

Ripping from the mans grasp I raced but he grabbed my ankle causing me to fall.

My face hit the ground and I cried out when my lip busted.

I started to cry and I held my face. I didn't ever fight back but he had to carry me.

I cried and cried; then he set me down on the floor.

"You need to stop crying!"

I flinched but stopped staring at him.

The guy came up.

I scurried back then the door crashed open. I looked over to see Anthony.

"Hey! Don't touch her Travis!" Anthony yelled.

"Yes Alpha," Travis said stepping back.

"Autumn what's wrong I'm sorry he hurt you," he said holding me tight.

"Dylan," I whimpered.

"No it's me not Dylan," he said.

I pushed him back.

Standing shakily I stayed far away from Travis.

"Autumn did he give you that," Anthony pointed at my lip.

I nodded glaring at Travis.

Anthony looked at Travis," Explain."

"She was sitting out there on our land. I didn't know you knew her. Her scent was unfamiliar."