Chapter 10

HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR

Autumn POV

Its been a great week. You'd think a week with a kidnapper and a broken leg would suck but it didn't.

Dylan was great. He would always sleep with me which I was getting to like.

I got bored a lot cause Dylan always had to do Beta stuff and I was left with my dog, Sammy.

The only other company I had was some guy that stood at my door and made sure I didn't get hurt or help me if I needed something.

It was Monday again and I was sketching the window from what I could see from my perspective.

It was pretty good.

I looked over to see it was 3:30. Dylan should be around.

I continued to draw when I heard footsteps. I put my pencil down and pushed the sketch pad aside.

Dylan came in carrying crutches. I squealed with joy. I had asked him for a week to get them and he said he would since Friday.

Forgetting my leg was broken I went to jump off the couch but face planted into the ground.

Dylan dropped the crutches and helped me up.

"Baby are you okay?" he asked concerned.  

"Yep I'm good. Fine really." I replied grabbing the crutches only to find they were way to tall.

I just sighed and threw them to the ground.

"You know sometimes you acted like a child." he said picking them up.

"Because they're too tall!!!!" I whined and pouted.

"My short little munchken." he smiled while stroking my cheek.

I smiled. I loved when he did that. But I hated when he called me short.

"I'm not that short." I defended.

"Yes you are baby but I love you like that." he cooed before kissing my cheek.

I liked when he kissed my cheek too.

"My little munchkin." he repeated softly.

I stared at him loving that he was my mate. He grabbed my crutches and made them shorter.

I clapped my hands as he handed them to me. They were the perfect size.

Dylan said if I promised to come back here I could go to class next Monday. I said I would and I don't like to break promises.

He was my mate so I kinda had to come back. I think.

Anyway Dylan said I should get out of the room which I was so happy for.

He picked me up and carried me like I was 5 years old. He held me on his hip with his hands were under my butt.

Mental note to self, I like him touching my butt.

Okay that was weird. I giggled and he looked at me.

"What's so funny?" he said

"Nothing." I murmured with a smile

He chuckled and he set me on the couch.

"Is it me you think is funny?" he asked I shook my head no.